1. In the Colts’ Week 9 win over the Miami Dolphins — and fellow rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill — Andrew Luck was tremendous.
2. So far this year, Robert Griffin III has been the story, but Luck changed that today. His 433 yards were a single-game rookie record, and he added two TDs and no interceptions.
3. Luck went 30/48 on his way to the yardage, and though Miami was in it until the end, the Colts got their third win — more than they had in all of 2011.
4. Receiver T.Y. Hilton had a nice celebration after Luck touchdown #2, which we’ll use to honor his quarterback.
5. Just look at that Colt rock out.
6. Here’s video of Luck’s two TD passes, along with an amazing throw and catch to Donnie Avery.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of blatant racism while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.