1. In the Colts’ Week 9 win over the Miami Dolphins — and fellow rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill — Andrew Luck was tremendous.
2. So far this year, Robert Griffin III has been the story, but Luck changed that today. His 433 yards were a single-game rookie record, and he added two TDs and no interceptions.
3. Luck went 30/48 on his way to the yardage, and though Miami was in it until the end, the Colts got their third win — more than they had in all of 2011.
4. Receiver T.Y. Hilton had a nice celebration after Luck touchdown #2, which we’ll use to honor his quarterback.
5. Just look at that Colt rock out.
6. Here’s video of Luck’s two TD passes, along with an amazing throw and catch to Donnie Avery.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- About a dozen people were critically injured when a vehicle plowed into a crowd during a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱