1. The Rams lost to the Vikings today, but they made a bit of a comeback in the fourth quarter. Part of that comeback was this Danny Amendola touchdown.
2. It was a significant score for a player who has battled injuries all year, so Amendola spiked it: understandable. Unfortunately, it took a bit of a bad bounce.
3. Let’s slow that down. That. Really. Hurts. Hopefully this man is okay — that ball hits him pretty hard / fast.
4. It broke his glasses, too. Poor guy.
5. When Amendola scored again on a two-point conversion, he calmly handed the ball to another usher.
Not sure if he thought it was the guy he hit earlier and was trying to make amends, or if he just didn’t want to hit another dude, but either way, good decision.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.