1. The Rams lost to the Vikings today, but they made a bit of a comeback in the fourth quarter. Part of that comeback was this Danny Amendola touchdown.
2. It was a significant score for a player who has battled injuries all year, so Amendola spiked it: understandable. Unfortunately, it took a bit of a bad bounce.
3. Let’s slow that down. That. Really. Hurts. Hopefully this man is okay — that ball hits him pretty hard / fast.
4. It broke his glasses, too. Poor guy.
5. When Amendola scored again on a two-point conversion, he calmly handed the ball to another usher.
Not sure if he thought it was the guy he hit earlier and was trying to make amends, or if he just didn’t want to hit another dude, but either way, good decision.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎