1. In the third quarter of Giants-Cowboys, Eli Manning threw to Victor Cruz, who reached for the ball. But he got popped, and Danny McCray intercepts it — with a little help.
2. After hitting Cruz, #43 Gerald Sensabaugh lands on Cruz’s back.
3. The ball then lands on Sensabaugh’s butt, where it kind of hangs briefly.
4. At that point, McCray grabs it. The ball, not the butt. More or less.
5. And here’s the video.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- In the last week, federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸