1. This is Trindon Holliday, #11 on the Denver Broncos. He’s 5’5”. And he’s a professional football player.
You read that right; Holliday is FIVE FOOT FIVE.
2. However, Holliday’s diminutive height didn’t stop him from single-handedly keeping the Broncos alive during their double-overtime playoff loss to the Ravens.
3. Holliday took this punt 90 yards for a touchdown only two minutes and 30 seconds into the game, giving the Broncos an early 7-0 lead.
4. He wasn’t done.
5. Holliday took the opening kickoff of the second half 104 yards for a score, giving Denver a 28-21 lead.
6. Peyton Manning was as happy as you’d imagine, and he showed it by bouncing up and down like a happy child.
7. Here’s video of both plays.
8. Holliday now owns the record for longest kick return AND longest punt return in NFL playoff history. Holliday might be going home, but he ended his season with a bang.
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.