Sheet-Pan Garlic Salmon & Broccoli
- 11⁄2 pounds Kroger Brand Atlantic Salmon Fillet, cut into 4 (6-ounce) fillets Salt, to taste
- 6 cups Kroger Brand Broccoli Florets
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 lemon slices
- 1⁄2 lemon (to juice)
- 1⁄2 pound Private Selection Angel Hair Pasta
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the Kroger Brand Atlantic Salmon into 4 (6-ounce) fillets.
- Place the salmon fillets in the center of a parchment-lined baking sheet. Season with salt on both sides. Top each fillet with a lemon slice.
- Scatter the broccoli around the salmon on the baking sheet.
- Combine the unsalted butter, garlic, lemon zest, optional red pepper flake, and salt. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Stir to combine. Reserve 1⁄3 of this butter mixture to use later on the pasta.
- Pour the garlic butter evenly all over the broccoli and salmon. Gently toss the broccoli to distribute the garlic butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8–10 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season the water generously with salt.
- Add angel hair pasta and cook until al dente, about 3–4 minutes. Drain.
- Squeeze the lemon over the salmon and broccoli.
- Serve the salmon and broccoli with the angel hair.