Instant Pot® Corned Beef & Cabbage
- 1 Kroger Brand Corned Beef (3–4 pounds)
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves whole garlic, peeled and smashed
- Private Selection Petite Red Potatoes, 11⁄2 pounds
- 2 cups Simple Truth Baby Carrots
- 1 small head green cabbage, core removed, cut into 8 pieces 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped for garnish
- Dijon mustard, for serving
- Remove the Kroger Brand Corned Beef from the packaging and rinse well. Place the corned beef in the Instant Pot. Sprinkle the spice packet over the top of the meat.
- Add the diced onion and garlic. Add just enough water to cover the corned beef.
- Put the top on the Instant Pot® and close. Be sure the pressure valve is set to “Sealing.” Use the manual setting to set the timer for 80 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, allow pressure to release naturally. **Be sure to read all Instant Pot® instructions carefully for safety. Be sure Instant Pot is turned off and unplugged before carefully removing the cover.
- When the pressure has released (the float valve is no longer up), remove the lid of the Instant Pot®. Remove the corned beef, then set aside to rest.
- Add the Private Selection Petite Red Potatoes, baby carrots, and cabbage to the liquid in the pot. Put the lid back on and set to manual for 4 minutes. Release the steam. When the float valve goes down and pressure is released, remove the lid.
- Slice the rested corned beef against the grain into slices about 1⁄2 inch thick. Serve with vegetables. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve with Dijon mustard.