1. Husband: Okay, let's bid on this place. I think we can get it for $4.
2. Wife: Uhh, let's get it for $2??
3. Husband: Oh, shoot, I spent $654,300 on it???
4. Wife: I can't believe you spent wayyy over budget. We only have $6 left to renovate.
5. Husband: Okay, you were right, let's spend $4 on the rest just in case.
6. Wife: Yeah, I don't think my husband gets it, but we need to spend at least $57,600 on a handcrafted dog door/breakfast nook to get buyers.
7. Contractor: Bad news, guys, you have asbestos! HVAC will cost you $220,400 and take an extra 15 weeks.
8. Husband: Wow, I don't know how we will be able to turn a profit.
9. Wife: Okay, hear me out, we need to spend another $15,000 on throw pillows for staging.
10. Husband: Babe, no, we're already $3,000,000 over budget, we'll never turn a profit.
11. Wife: *does it*
12. Open House Visitors: Hm, not that great, wish it had more chandeliers crafted from the tears of baby angels. Would not buy.
13. Couple: We ended up making $6 Trillion on this house, whew, real close one. Looking forward to next week!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!