1. Keep your kid organized with a magnetic chalkboard calendar.
2. Make a rainbow watercolor backpack.
3. Create personalized leaf bookmarks.
4. Help your child customize their computer or tablet.
5. Customize your kid's backpack with some homemade beaded backpack tags.
6. An old makeup bag makes a perfect, personalized pencil case...
7. ...Or you can make your own pencil case out of an empty cereal box!
8. A glass jar is perfect for holding pencils and other supplies.
9. Organize your at-home school supplies with colorful characters.
10. Or, if you're feeling ambitious, why not make a corkboard America?
Additional images via Getty Images