1. For playing with the friend who loves the outdoors:
Your little one will embody preppy chic in a sailboat-print ruffled blouse, soft salmon pants, and adorable white flats.
2. For playing with the friend who loves all the same toys:
Your kid will rock a glow-in-the-dark T.rex tee, plaid shorts, and checkered Vans (just like the ones you used to have!).
3. For playing with a friend right after school:
Classic pink Converse, cuffed shorts, and a denim floral top will flawlessly take your child from school to play!
4. For playing with the friend who loves to get creative:
Your kiddo will look cute as heck in this graphic skull tee, stonewashed jeans, and über-cool Vans.
5. For playing with the friend who makes a great opponent:
Playing outside will be a breeze in a super-comfy Nike tee, basketball shorts, and sneakers.
6. For playing with the friend who loves playing pretend:
A breezy, tiered skirt, a sweet tee, and silver strappy sandals make for the perfect indoor playdate ensemble.
7. For playing with the friend who makes a great teammate:
Your active little cub will have no problem playing the day away in this athleisure ensemble from Under Armour.
Photos courtesy of Kohl's