1. The Verbal Gymnast.
Confuse them with you magnificent non sequiturs until they admit they’re pregnant.
2. The Rocket Scientist.
Hit ‘em with those advanced maths until they realize you’re describing a SECOND HUMAN THAT’S GROWING INSIDE OF THEM.
3. The Assembly Interruptus.
Dramatic. Direct. Forced into honesty by the judgement of the crowd before them.
4. The Beginning of the End (of Humanity).
Gently, tenderly, and with pity is the way to go with this one.
Because they already know that there’s no containing the blast zone.
5. The Sneak Attack Hug of Joy.
The most fun of all the options because you get to lift a human being in the air. But apparently that’s bad for pregnant ladies, so don’t.
6. The Silent Gasp.
Because you’re a crack FBI agent and you’ve solved the case without even needing to ask a single question.
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖