1. When you consistently tag your friends in memes that perfectly describe something they do
2. When someone says "there definitely isn't a meme for that..." and you have just the one to show
3. When you realize you have more memes saved to your phone than real life photos
4. When you find yourself bringing up memes in everyday conversations you have
5. When you get home from a long day and get to scroll through your feeds to look at missed memes
6. When your Facebook notifications start getting a little cluttered
7. When you realize Kermit the Frog has taken on a new meaning in your life
8. .... and you love it
Thank you memes and meme creators!
Memes give us insight into a current events, and something new is created every time a new meme comes about. We laugh, share, comment, and even create our own. They have become ingrained in our everyday lives, and we couldn't love it more.