1. The Serpent/Turtle/Dragon
2. Ploppin, the Self-Sacrificing Mushroom
3. Dr. Mysteria, the Vampire
4. Grex, the Velociraptor
5. The Hamster Poet (RIP)
His name may be lost to history, but we remember 1) that he was unconscious a lot of the time, and 2) when he was awake, he was hungry.
9. Garrett, the Blind Grifter
What was Garrett’s abandoned last name, and why did he forsake it? Who was the eight-fingered man who took his eyes?
The answers are there if you look closely enough, but you might only be able to see them if you have turtle eyes.
10. Philomel Daedalus, the Queen of the Bees
13. Atticus Khan, the Queen’s Assassin
14. The Dauphine
If the Dauphine dies, we all die.
But if we live… she dies.
16. Jason Danderfield, the Oft-Shirtless Squire
Remember: everything is reversible.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨