1. Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Tart
2. Spinach Bacon Pear Candied Pecan Salad
3. Maple Bundt Cake
This bundt cake tastes like pancakes -- and, yes, your guests will definitely want seconds.
4. Carrot and Parsnip Soup with Hazelnut Gremolata
5. The Best Cornbread Stuffing
Cornbread + delicious stuffing with walnuts, dried cherries, and sausage = what more could you want from a recipe?
6. Cranberry Apple Pie
The slight tartness of the cranberries makes this pie superb.
7. Blistered Shishito Peppers With Sesame Sauce
8. Cheesy Artichoke Pumpkin Dip
9. Apple Pie With a Smoky Gruyère Thyme Crust
10. Roasted Potato and Cabbage Salad With Tahini Mustard Dressing
11. Roasted Butternut Squash With Black Garlic and Miso
12. Stuffed Shells With Pumpkin Sauce
These shells are stuffed with sausage, ricotta, and mozzarella, and there's parmesan in the sauce. It is cheesy and perfect.
13. Spiced Rosemary Sea Salt Brownies
Pumpkin, apple, and pecan pie shouldn't steal all of the lovin'. These brownies will make your guests very happy campers.