1. Holding up the whole table for food photos.
Eh, we all flaunt our food sometimes. Use your discretion. Your camera shouldn’t turn heads.
5. Judging restaurants by their trendiness.
Does food taste worse when it’s out of fashion?
9. Ordering for the whole table without asking others.
10. Summer #LobsterRolls on Instagram
I know it’s summer, but did you get me a lobster roll too? No? You didn’t? Then I don’t want to see this.
14. Bandwagonning on food trends.
As a Taiwanese person, I’m so relieved that Taiwanese food is not trendy.
15. Using the f-word to describe themselves.
16. Bravely snarking on Olive Garden/Red Lobster/Applebee’s.
Next you’re gonna bravely inform me that you don’t listen to Nickelback or something.
On the other hand: If you cook your own awesome meals, I kind of want to date you?
Being enthusiastic about food (just like geeking out about anything) is a wondrous thing. Be a geek, not a snob.
- Luke Aikins just became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.