The internet loves its Daft Punk edits. There’s an Animal Crossing remix of K.K. Slider singing Get Lucky, a creepy music video parody with some dude with three heads, and a bootleg audition version of the hit single as well. Then there’s “Chickens Tonight” by Daft Cluck. Most of these parody remixes are fun and silly.
Until you get to the MJ on Daft Punk. This one’s deadly serious. It actually works.
3. Here’s Pharell slightly pitch-shifted to sound like MJ
4. And here’s MJ’s actual vocals overlaid on the track, which makes even more sense
Edited by Dorian - download it on his Soundcloud.
5. “Get Lucky” remixed with “Billie Jean” should be 2013’s summer jam
6. “Remember the Time” mixed with “Digital Love” is a goosebumps-raiser
7. And here’s MJ on “Harder Better Faster Stronger” + “Around The World”
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉