The internet loves its Daft Punk edits. There’s an Animal Crossing remix of K.K. Slider singing Get Lucky, a creepy music video parody with some dude with three heads, and a bootleg audition version of the hit single as well. Then there’s “Chickens Tonight” by Daft Cluck. Most of these parody remixes are fun and silly.
Until you get to the MJ on Daft Punk. This one’s deadly serious. It actually works.
3. Here’s Pharell slightly pitch-shifted to sound like MJ
4. And here’s MJ’s actual vocals overlaid on the track, which makes even more sense
Edited by Dorian - download it on his Soundcloud.
5. “Get Lucky” remixed with “Billie Jean” should be 2013’s summer jam
6. “Remember the Time” mixed with “Digital Love” is a goosebumps-raiser
7. And here’s MJ on “Harder Better Faster Stronger” + “Around The World”
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝