1. First, cut out and bake your major building blocks.
2. To make "stained glass," cut out windows and fill them with crushed Jolly Ranchers before you bake.
3. Use a can to mold just-baked rectangles of gingerbread into cylindrical "grain silos."
4. Once your building blocks are baked, make the (icing) glue.
5. Use a piping bag to glue the house and barn walls together at the corners.
6. Assemble the walls and, once they dry, glue on the roof the same way.
7. Go nuts with the decorations.
8. Use a small piping bag tip to make icicles, and tweezers to attach small candies.
9. Last but not least: Don't forget the blue raspberry hot tub.
For detailed instructions and the full recipes, check out Molly's tutorial on Food52.
Part 1: Baking the building blocks.
Part 2: Glue and assembly.
Part 3: Decoration.
Kenzi Wilbur is an editor for the community-based recipe website Food52, where you can find lots more recipes, cooking advice, and kitchen products.