1. You Can Fit Another Butt In Your Jeans
2. Your Short Sleeves Are Hitting Your Elbows
3. You Can Have Heart Surgery Without Taking Off Your Shirt
4. There's Enough Material To Make Another Shirt
5. Your Pants Have Pleats
6. You're Wearing Cargo Shorts
7. You're Wearing Something That Combines Two Words
The first step is admitting you have a problem. While there are a thousand other things you could be doing wrong, avoiding these is a good start. Primer Magazine published a series of how-to articles about wearing your clothes properly (scroll down their webpage for linked articles). The fact of the matter is, even though you might not care about this stuff, it could make or break an important decision. Carry on.