1. Oh, GIRL. You’re young and carefree, and your hair is as wild as your yet-to-be-written future could be. It’s the ’80s, and your hair is so THEN, and so YOU.
Bring back the magic, if only every once in a while!
2. So natural. So height-of-the-Springsteen-era.
3. It’s clear what those eyes are saying: “My hair entrances you, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.”
4. It’s 1990, and the stylists have gotten their mitts on your mane.
5. OMG, SO FIERCE! But we know where these natural curls are going from here. Farewell, and godspeed!
6. The slippery slope has begun. They’re CURLING YOUR CURLS. To make them “better” curls.
7. Now you’ve really gotten in too deep. You still entrance me, but … we both know that something’s missing.
8. Skip to present day—now your hair is straightened and THEN re-curled. Society has become so brutal, and real curls SO misunderstood.
9. Like many modern-day icons and too many boy bands, you’ve fallen victim to the flat iron.
Très chic—but please consider visiting from time to time, original curls! Oh! The wild, rollicking times you could still have ahead of you!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰