1. Nicki Minaj is facing accusations of anti-semitism after releasing a seemingly Nazi-inspired lyric video for her new single, “Only.”
2. In the animated clip, Nicki is depicted as a powerful military leader in charge of an army that look suspiciously like a bunch SS officers.
4. There’s a Nuremberg-esque parking lot for her tanks.
6. Intentional or not, fans on Twitter are outraged by the imagery.
9. Some are even calling for the video be taken down.
12. Has Nicki finally gone too far? Watch the full video and decide for yourself.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲