1. Nicki Minaj is facing accusations of anti-semitism after releasing a seemingly Nazi-inspired lyric video for her new single, “Only.”
2. In the animated clip, Nicki is depicted as a powerful military leader in charge of an army that look suspiciously like a bunch SS officers.
4. There’s a Nuremberg-esque parking lot for her tanks.
6. Intentional or not, fans on Twitter are outraged by the imagery.
9. Some are even calling for the video be taken down.
12. Has Nicki finally gone too far? Watch the full video and decide for yourself.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- More than 1,000 Russian athletes — including four gold medalists — have been involved in a doping conspiracy, a new report says.
- Uber finally laid out hard rules for riders: No guns, sex, or barfing, please 🚗❌