1. Instead of competing with other women, she collaborates with them.
2. She handles gossip and rumors with a sense of humor.
3. She always keeps it real.
4. She proves that you don't have to be a toothpick to be healthy, happy and hot as hell.
5. She's on good terms with The Man Upstairs.
6. That's right, she can get down on Saturday night and get up for church on Sunday morning.
7. She's got back-up plan in case this whole country superstar thing doesn't work out.
She owns The Pink Pistol, a clothing boutique in her adopted hometown of Tishomingo, Oklahoma.
8. And a back-up plan for her back-up plan.
She also owns another Tishomingo business: a bed and breakfast called The Ladysmith.
9. When she lets loose, she lets loose.
She ~dances like no one's watching~ even when everyone is watching.
10. Her marriage to Blake Shelton is proof that men like strong, independent women.
11. Her girl with a gun persona isn't an act. She's all about exercising her second amendment rights.
12. She knows that being nice is the best way to get ahead.
13. But if that doesn't work she's not afraid to get her hands a little dirty.
14. Miranda loves animals! Her MuttNation Foundation supports animal adoption efforts around the country.
15. She's a pro at defusing conflict.
16. She's always her authentic self, even when it isn't pretty.
17. Her ~timeless~ outfits are always ready for the Country Music Hall of Fame.
18. She isn't afraid to give the people what they want.
19. She brings home the bacon... er, deer cutlets to be precise.
The venison served at her wedding was game that she shot and harvested herself.