“Check shower curtains” on Sunday. Clean shower curtains 11 Sundays from now. Also, “Pee Walls” are a normal thing?
3. Here’s what gets cleaned the first week of every month.
I hope this really means “See if any people named ‘Mark’ are in the walls.”
4. The second week is all about the look and smell as you enter the room.
At least airborne germs can only book your room for 30 days at a time…
5. The bathroom is reserved for week three.
Don’t worry. It’s not like poop can get in those hinges right by the toilet bowl.
6. While furniture earns week four’s attention.
So the furniture gets cleaned once a month, that’s gotta bode well for the bedding, right?
7. However, some things apparently only need to be cleaned once every three months.
Oh no. Oh nonononononono.
Also, the bottom of this document looks like it was eaten… or maybe it just disintegrated from exposure to filth.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱