1. There have been many versions of John Krasinski, and we’ve loved them all. We loved Jim Halpert John Krasinski in The Office.
2. We loved Harley John Krasinski in It’s Complicated, with his California athletic shorts.
3. And we are all certainly fans of Jack Silva John Krasinski in 13 Hours.
4. But a new John Krasinski has recently emerged, and he may be the greatest one yet. He is Dad John Krasinski, and he is wondrous.
Technically he emerged when his daughter Hazel was born in February 2014, but we are only now starting to see him in his full glory.
6. “There is a mirror that is held up to me now. You have someone watching you. You have to lead by example,” Dad Krasinski said, perfectly.
7. And his wife, Emily Blunt, is also a huge part of Dad Krasinski’s perfection. “I got to understand how lucky I am to be in the fox hole with someone I can rely on 150%.”
8. Dad Krasinski, you’ll be a tough Krasinski to top.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations — but it already does.
- UK intelligence chief says he's worried by rival countries' attempts to undermine democracy through propaganda, cyberattacks.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- People are mad at Jennifer Lawrence for telling a story about rubbing her butt on sacred Hawaiian rocks.