1. You eat rice three times a day. Or more. I don't judge.
2. And you eat it with your bare hands!
3. YOU LOVE ADOBO, BES!
4. LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR STREET FOOD.
Okay, enough with food. Sorry for the All Caps there. Ginutom ako dun bes. Let's proceed to the smaller stuff. And by smaller I mean...
5. You're a Filipino if you've never been more disappointed in your life than seeing this.
6. And you've never feared for your life more than when these were on your nanay's hand.
7. You also rinse your body with this.
8. You point with your lips.
9. Your nanay also has a stash of these hidden everywhere, neatly folded.
10. You always hear old songs on the radio every Sunday.
11. And you basically know these noontime Kings (and KWEEN).
12. You're probably tired of the Telenovelas too.
13. That's why you resort to Florante and Laura instead. (As if).
We're just going downhill from here, beshy.
14. You've been a victim of Filipino Time.
15. You've been on one of these bad bois.
16. And gosh the traffic.
17. You get to the party, and everybody suddenly becomes your relative.
18. So you mano to everyone.
19. Everyone is introduced to you with a repetitive nickname.
20. You know it's not a party without...
21. After the kainan, comes the KARAOKE-han.
22. You look around and feel the hospitality.
23. And you feel like your heart is sinking.
24. And you feel proud to be Pinoy.
So, how much of a Filipino are you?
It doesn't matter if you're only a Filipino at heart. If you got at least 10 of these signs... then you're (unofficially) Filipino!
What are some other signs that you might be a Filipino? Sound off in the comments down below!