We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hamburger sandwich bowl that'll prevent your prized pickles and perfectly cooked meat from slipping out of the bottom. Consider that tasty burger contained and that white shirt saved from the inevitable burger juice drip.
2. A cutie rattan phone grip to make your minimalist case ~pop~ a bit more with its texture and design.
3. A darling shell pillow that'll be the diamond (or shall I say pearl!) of all your home decor. Something this cute deserves its own throne.
4. A birdhouse that suctions to the window so you can be provided with endless hours of animal entertainment.
5. Adorable star tea bags to make your next curl-up-with-a-cozy-book-and-tea session even more whimsical. Yes, I *do* have my head up in the stars.
6. A faaaancy automatic spice grinder with interchangeable pods that easily click in and out, so you can swap in the salt, grind, and swap out for the pepper. It's *truly* that simple.
7. Light saber chopsticks so you always (always!!) have the force with you, even when you're eating dinner.
8. And! A glass teapot and blooming tea set you'll want to use every day, it's just that darling. It comes with a glass infuser making it perfect for loose teas, and is microwave- and stove top–safe!
This gift set includes a 40-oz teapot, infuser, and two blooming teas.
Promising review: "So beautiful! I didn't expect to be so giddy after opening this teapot, it definitely brings joy. I was skeptical about boiling on my coil electric stovetop — it's glass, so of course I was. But due to the coating/treatment it seems to be safe! (I've boiled in it twice; I still keep the kids away from the kitchen while boiling, though.) All in all a great purchase! Makes me happy and will be great for my daughter's tea party birthday!" —Shelby Sorrells
Get it from Amazon for $24.97.
9. An embossed rolling pin with an engraved butterfly design so you can master patisserie week à la The Great British Bake Off style, and create stunning desserts that look like they came straight from a French bakery.
This adorable shop is based out of Warsaw, Poland.
Promising review: "This rolling pin is not only exactly what I was hoping for, it is A WORK OF ART!!! I would totally hang this on my kitchen wall between uses just because it is a shame to hide it away. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥" —Marnie Flanigan
10. A hand lettering 101 book featuring detailed instructions for nine lettering styles that'll teach you all the basics you need for some flawless penmanship. *Slowly chants*, bring back snail mail.
11. An acrylic bathtub tray for a totally sleek addition to your bathroom.
12. A pair of ~buzz-worthy~ sunnies adorned with cutie bees that are 24k gold plated and embellished with crystals. Each pair is handmade in NYC.
13. An eyebrow soap kit that'll set brow hairs in place with its natural beeswax formula, and create that fluffy, natural look.
Promising review: "I've never used brow soap before so I can't really compare it to any other brands, but it does the job well and really allowed my eyebrows to hold a nice shape. It completely transformed my eyebrows and gave me fuller, higher brows which looks so much better." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.49.
14. A cat tower that looks like a precious flower, leaf and all, because your precious flower deserves the ultimate perch, and this cutie is just the ticket.
This darling small business is based out of Los Angeles, and creates nine cat floral cat perches. I want all of them.
Promising review: "Absolutely amazing. Larger than expected, quick shipping, easy to put together. This absolutely blew my mind in every way. I'm in love with this cat tree. I will be buying from this seller again soon. This is so amazing!!!!" —Lily
15. The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook filled with Disney treat dupes. You might not have been able to go to your favorite place in the world the last year, but you can still bring tasty theme park treats straight to your kitchen.
16. A set of Pretty Fab Nails nails wraps that'll take your at-home mani to much fancier heights. Just peel, stick, and file and voila! Look at these floral beauts:
This darling little biz is based in Florida and sells a variety of nail wrap designs, stickers, and nail tools and accessories.
Promising review: "I wanted to wait to review these nail wraps as they just kept going! I bought these thinking I would be happy if they lasted the weekend... I finally removed them last night after 26 days! I followed the application instructions (swipe nail with nail polish remover beforehand), and finished with a top coat, making sure to cap the tip of the nail too. When wearing these nails, I bathed, I swam, and they still lasted! One set will be enough for two applications for short nails. I would definitely purchase these again!" —Charlotte Wilkinson
17. A skull cakelet pan with the spOOooOOky ability to make all types of food — from pizza pockets to cornbread to cake.
Promising review: "Don't let the price scare you. This pan is very good quality and even being the poor baker that I am, I have had great success every time I've used it. I made skullzones (calzones in the shape of skulls) and various beer breads. The definition of the skulls on the baked product is very impressive. Just a quick rinse with hot soapy water and it's clean. No sticking whatsoever. I am definitely a fan of Nordic Ware now." —ShopperBee
Get it from Amazon for $28.58.
18. A bottle of cinnamon dolce syrup for taking those at-home lattes you've perfected to an entirely new flavor level.
19. A waffle iron with a built-in overflow channel to catch any oozing batter and make for a mess-free breakfast. What's better than that AND waffles?!
20. A car visor extender so you can freakin' see the road when ~golden hour~ makes it impossible. It blocks up to 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays, reduces glare, dims brightness — and your eyeballs are about to be so happy.
21. A microwave bacon cooker so you can indulge your bacon cravings without turning on the stove, frying bacon, turning the bacon, de-greasing the bacon, soaking the pan, etc., etc., etc.
22. A very adorable UFO pet tag you can have customized with your furry child's name. Look, it's you and your doggo on an out-of-this-world adventure :')
23. A blow dryer holder that'll angle the dryer in the perfect position, meaning no more arm rest breaks...meaning less work on your part. Genius.
24. Horizontal prism glasses to let you do your favorites (read, Netflix binge) and your not-so-favorites (work from home...) all while laying completely horizontal. Absolute gold if you ask me.
25. A small heating patch made with lemon balm, juniper berry, jasmine, dandelion root, rosehip, and without harsh chemicals to help with pesky cramps. Simply apply to achey parts of the body and the patch will heat up to provide relief.
26. A bamboo cutting board with a ~chop 'n drop~ design for the simplest way to prep and store food. It even includes built-in graters so you can swap in and shave away. Once the container is full, just pop in an empty one for your new fruits and veggies. You'll never go back after this.
Promising review: "Cooking at home, I always tend to make a big mess on the counters and use a bunch of plates and bowls. This set allowed me to consolidate and organize everything. So helpful. Love the save of space and the containers are great. The other ones I've seen on Amazon doesn't have leak proof containers or some didn't even have lids. After researching the other choices, I had to go with this one. Solid construction and practical containers. Product is as described." —Hub Ulrich
Get it from Amazon for $69.92.
27. Cute decals you can apply on the inside of a cabinet door for a measuring cup storage system that takes up practically zero space. This decal set even includes a measurement conversion table, so a quick open of the cabinet will tell you exactly how many cups are in a pint. PHEW.
Promising review: "Put them on my cabinet and my friends/relatives think I am a genius! So handy, just open the door and there they are no thinking involved! Don't know that my baking taste will be any better but I can't blame it on incorrect measurements anymore!" —Toady
Get the decals from Amazon for $13.99.
28. A batter dispenser designed to release the perfect amount of batter every time so you're always making the best freakin' cupcakes and pancakes in the cleanest way possible.
29. A set of science beaker shot glasses if your idea of an experiment consists of taste-testing different tequilas to determine the most expensive one. Best of luck.
30. A flippin' adorable Apple Watch stand in a ~vintage~ computer design to easily charge up your device and look incredibly cool while doing so.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.