33 Products So Good, You’ll Question All Of Your Past Purchases
A doggie sprinkler, cinnamon dulce syrup, satin pillowcases = all things you needed ages ago.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A long-lasting eyeshadow primer that'll not only make sure your perfectly blended smokey eye stays in its place from sunrise to sunset, but bring out the pigments to deliver bold color.
2. A curling wand guaranteed to give you blowout-status waves at a fraction of the price...and in your own home. This is what beauty on a budget looks like, and I LOVE IT.
3. A doggy sprinkler pad so your pooch can have some fun in the sun alongside their owner. Hello, how could you not get this for them?!
4. A five-quart wok from 360 Cookware that'll become a staple piece in your pot and pan lineup. This versatile baby is perfect for cooking those wok dishes, and is oven-safe so creating one-pot meals is easier than ever.
5. A wedge sandal made for dressier occasions. But honestly, don't listen to me — these are so freakin' cute you should wear them 24/7.
6. A matte lipstick set featuring six fabulous shades. The mix of soft pinks and deeper red-browns gives you the range to go subtle or big and bold. All of this for $12??????
7. A bottle of cinnamon dolce syrup for taking those at-home lattes you've perfected to an entirely new flavor level.
8. Garage magnets you literally stick to the door for the world's easiest transformation. You might not believe it's your garage door when you're finished adding these!
9. A Mediterranean-esque peel-and-stick wallpaper that'll give you the upgrade you want for a fraction of the price. This on stairs? I never would of thought but now I need immediately.
10. A set of silky-soft satin pillowcases designed to help keep your hair from frizzing, your skin from breaking out, and your dreams sweet.
11. A waffle iron with a built-in overflow channel to catch any oozing batter and make for a mess-free breakfast. What's better than that AND waffles?!
12. A charcuterie board that is what charcuterie board dreams are made of. Who is the host with the most? You, clearly!
13. A pretty set of nail wraps for elevating your at-home mani to much fancier heights. Just peel, stick, and file and voila! Look at these floral beauts:
14. A hard-water remover to *finally* and *easily* rid glass surfaces from that cloudy film. You may end up running into your practically invisible shower door, though — you've been warned.
15. A shoe whitener that'll give your white kicks a much needed refresh. Dab, dab, dab this stuff on and your sneakers will look like they came straight outta the box.
16. A large hair diffuser adapter compatible with most blow dryers so you can achieve frizz-free, natural curls without having to spend money on an entirely new dryer. Goodbye, flyaways. Hello, sleek blowouts at home.
17. A car visor extender so you can freakin' see the road when ~golden hour~ makes it impossible. It blocks up to 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays, reduces glare, dims brightness — and your eyeballs are about to be so happy.
18. A stainless-steel insert that'll transform your charcoal grill into a PIZZA OVEN. Yes, you can make pizza on your grill, and dinner is at your house!
19. A bottle of Clove + Hallow's The Everything Oil that's all about the name. The four ingredients in the formula (say hello to squalane, organic rosehip, black cumin seed, and argan oils) work together to do just a little of everything: Regulate skin's oil production, moisturize, and deliver a dose of antioxidants.
20. A microwave bacon cooker so you can indulge your bacon cravings without turning on the stove, frying bacon, turning the bacon, de-greasing the bacon, soaking the pan, etc., etc., etc.
21. A double-ended extension cord, because sometimes you need two but only have one outlet to spare. Go ahead, plug that lamp in! And that charger! And that router!
22. A plant fertilizer to breathe new life into the plant you over-optimistically bought, thinking you could keep it alive by just guessing when it needs watering. Been there (still do that).
23. A handy tool so you can ditch the struggle that is fake eyelash application. It holds the falsies in place so adding glue is easy, and actually attaching them to your lash line is even easier. Thank the heavens, honestly.
24. A vacuum hose attachment specifically made for your dryer vent. A little suction will suck out a TRULY surprising amount of lint from your dryer and hose that builds up overtime and increases risk of dryer fires.
25. Sheet pan dividers that are microwave-, dishwasher-, and oven-safe to make cooking and prepping an actual breeze. Cook what you want, how you want, without the hassle of bake times for separate foods. With these, you can remove what you need when you need!
26. A life-changing shoe powder – it kills odor-causing bacteria and keeps your best shoes from smelling like death. Hot summer days are approaching fast — now you and your feet can get through them stink-free.
27. A set of transparent, shatter-resistant, leak-proof, air-tight leftover and lunch containers so your leftover or meal prep game becomes and actual reality (and your soup or salad dressing never ends up seeping anywhere it's unwelcome).
28. A battery-operated handheld mixer for whipping up a heavenly frothy milk concoction right at home. Skip your morning stop at the coffee shop, and save ya-self some dang money.
29. A clever little water bottle ideal for outdoor workouts and jogs. It comes with a secret compartment in which you can store cash, cards, and keys.
30. A versatile clip to keep your bag off of the dang floor. Seriously, you can use this thing on grocery carts, stall doors, tables, chairs, and in soooo many other public places.
31. An emergency drain cover because sometimes it's just nice to have a completely full bath without the last few inches of hot water draining completely away — no more constant refilling.
32. A drywall repair kit to undo the damage done during the afternoon soccer game your friends decided to play in the living room.
33. Shower curtain rings with two separate hangers for your curtain and liner that'll make it incredibly easy to remove either for cleaning. Save the precious free time you have during the week to do fun things, instead of fighting to get your grimy curtain off.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.