31 Products That Are Just So Dang Fabulous, You Might Just See Stars In Your Eyes
10/10, you'll want to add all of these gems to your cart.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Kardiel blue-velvet chair that — and I cannot stress this enough — did give me literal stars in my eyes when I pulled this baby out of the box. The unique shape, high-quality fabric, STUNNING color (not to mention how comfortable it is to sit in)...it's by far my favorite piece of statement-making furniture.
I am a sucker for anything in a deep sapphire or emerald color, so naturally it was love at first sight when I saw this chair. I had an older chair in the corner of my apartment that's seen better days, and I wanted a replacement that was more eye catching. Well, HELLO, this beauty is it. She's comfortable, definitely a conversation starter, and has been the perfect place to read. I have never owned Kardiel furniture before, but it's now my life goal to furnish my entire apartment with their goods. If you're in the market for modern furniture that's comfortable, cannot recommend Kardiel enough!
Get it from Kardiel for $698 (available in five fabrics/colors).
2. Adorable star tea bags to make your next curl-up-with-a-cozy-book-and-tea session even more whimsical. Yes, I *do* have my head up in the stars.
3. And! A glass teapot and blooming tea set you'll want to use every day, it's just that darling. It comes with a glass infuser making it perfect for loose teas, and is microwave- and stove top–safe!
This gift set includes a 40-oz teapot, infuser, and two blooming teas.
Promising review: "So beautiful! I didn't expect to be so giddy after opening this teapot, it definitely brings joy. I was skeptical about boiling on my coil electric stovetop — it's glass, so of course I was. But due to the coating/treatment it seems to be safe! (I've boiled in it twice; I still keep the kids away from the kitchen while boiling, though.) All in all a great purchase! Makes me happy and will be great for my daughter's tea party birthday!" —Shelby Sorrells
Get it from Amazon for $24.97.
4. A pretty set of nail wraps that'll elevate your at-home mani to much fancier heights. Just peel, stick, and file and voilà! Look at these '70s-inspired beauts:
This darling little biz is based in Florida and sells a variety of nail wrap designs, stickers, and nail tools and accessories.
Promising review: "I wanted to wait to review these nail wraps as they just kept going! I bought these thinking I would be happy if they lasted the weekend... I finally removed them last night after 26 days! I followed the application instructions (swipe nail with nail polish remover beforehand), and finished with a top coat, making sure to cap the tip of the nail too. When wearing these nails, I bathed, I swam, and they still lasted! One set will be enough for two applications for short nails. I would definitely purchase these again!" —Charlotte Wilkinson
5. A charcuterie board because your backyard hangs are in dire need of cheese board of this level.
The set includes the four bowls and a matching knife set with four utensils.
Promising review: "It really is beautiful! The packaging is super elegant! The wood is nice and thick. The ceramic dishes are generous in size and four was really enough for the kalamata olives, pickled onions, roasted peppers, and black olives. All three cheeses fit nicely in the center. The utensils worked very well and storing them inside was a nice touch. The magnetic closure worked well. Overall, we really liked it, and will use it each time we have an 'appetizer meal.' It is beautiful as well as practical!" —Mona Amer
Get it from Amazon for $55.24.
6. A butterfly necklace with all of the amazing vibes: Y2K, kawaii, summer... I want to literally buy every color and wear them all at once.
7. A sheer mini — and hello! What beautiful modern Bridgerton nonsense is this? Everyone needs something this lovely in their closet!
Promising review: "This dress is ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! I felt amazing in it and wish it came in a million different colors! If you are on the fence — do not be. BUY THE DRESS." —Bri W.
Get it from Eloquii for $169.95 (available in sizes 14–26).
8. An absolutely gorgeous eye shadow palette with 20 super-pigmented shimmery and matte shades in a range of pinks that have me feeling so ~rosy~ inside.
9. A cutie shell pillow that'll be the diamond (or shall I say pearl!) of all your home decor. Something this cute deserves its own throne.
10. A seven-quart Misen Dutch oven that comes with no ordinary lid. Oh no, my friends. This lid doubles as a grill so while you're cookin' up your pasta, you're also searing chicken. Genius in one beautiful piece of cookware.
12. A set of satin bow scrunchies to give your ponytail a dose of va-va-voom on days when throwing your unwashed hair up is the only option (me on most weeks).
Promising review: "These are super silky and exactly what I was looking for. Bonus points because the bows can untie, so you can just use it as a scrunchie. It’s great too because you can just put it on however you want and then slide the bow to where it needs to be since it isn’t sewn down (i.e., no retying because the bow is off to the side super wonky). I get compliments all the time when I wear them!" —Tiffany Andrews
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $6.85.
13. A double-walled insulated glass (also available in mugs, pints, and rocks!) created with a prism, iridescent-like finish that will no doubt become the prettiest glassware in your cupboards.
14. A modern ceiling fan (with lights!) because the dingy one currently occupying your space is covered in dust and in need of an update. Easily change the vibe of any room with this stunner.
Includes four LED vintage-style bulbs.
Promising review: "We absolutely LOVE the light/fan. The remote control allows us to vary the speed of the fan and brightness/dimming of the Edison lights. We needed something safe for the low ceiling on our covered patio. This works perfectly. Don’t let the small blades deter you. When on high it kicks out enough air to cover the entire patio area." —karen mcnamara
Get it from Amazon for $209.74.
15. A flowy maxi with tie straps adorned with pom poms (adorable) and I don't think you'll reach for anything else in your closet after you add this.
16. An embossed rolling pin with an engraved floral design so you can master patisserie week à la The Great British Bake Off style, and create stunning desserts that look like they came straight from a French bakery.
This adorable shop is based out of Warsaw, Poland.
Promising review: "This rolling pin is not only exactly what I was hoping for, it is A WORK OF ART!!! I would totally hang this on my kitchen wall between uses just because it is a shame to hide it away. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥" —Marnie Flanigan
17. A gray-and-black crocodile peel-and-stick wallpaper to deliver some funky, subtle depth to walls and furniture alike. I see many fabulous DIY projects in your future.
Animal print not your passion? You can also grab a solid color version if that's your taste.
Promising review: "This wallpaper has all the looks of expensive, sexy wallpaper without the high price. I used it to cover a simple dresser which I also purchased through Amazon (pictured above, left). The wallpaper is strong and has a great texture to it. I would recommend this wallpaper to anyone. This is not a true deep black if you're looking for that. It definitely has a lot of gray tones in it." —Jake Strickland
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
18. A cat tower that looks like a precious flower, leaf and all, because your precious flower deserves the ultimate perch, and this cutie is just the ticket.
This darling small business is based out of Los Angeles, and creates nine cat floral cat perches. I want all of them.
Promising review: "Absolutely amazing. Larger than expected, quick shipping, easy to put together. This absolutely blew my mind in every way. I'm in love with this cat tree. I will be buying from this seller again soon. This is so amazing!!!!" —Lily
19. A high-slit skirt ready to tag along on all your summer adventures and be your ultimate comfy companion. Touring new cities? Traveling to the beach? Put this in your bag.
Promising reviews: "This skirt is darling!! The colors and fabric are both better than expected in person. The skirt does have buttons to fasten in place before you tie the wrap, so you have extra security. This skirt can easily be dressed up or down and the quality was nice." —Tracy
"This skirt is more comfortable than my athleisure wear and makes me look like I have my life together when I feel lazy!" —Meza
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in sizes S–XL).
20. An acrylic bathtub tray for a totally sleek addition to your bathroom.
21. The Unofficial Disney Parks Cookbook filled with Disney treat dupes. You might not have been able to go to your favorite place in the world the last year, but you can still bring tasty theme park treats straight to your kitchen.
22. A set of silky-soft satin pillowcases designed to help keep your hair from frizzing, your skin from breaking out, and your dreams sweet.
Promising review: "I love this SOOO MUCH! The hype for silk pillowcases is real! I have a FULL head of hair that is very long, which has also been processed to death. Since my hair is always so dry due to all of the color processes, I like to air-dry it to save it from being damaged further by the heat. Well, my hair would always look like a frizzy mess the morning after, even though I saturated my hair with leave-in treatments and treatment oils. Finally, I decided to try out a silk pillowcase and I'm obsessed! I can now rock my air-dry hair the next morning without looking like I have a rat's nest on my head. The only thing I wish this had is zippers. Since silk is slippery, the cover tends to fall off the pillows often. Other than that, this is perfect. I'm going to bring a pillowcase with me when I travel!" —Rubicant
Get the set of two from Amazon for $6.98+ (available in standard, queen, and two king sizes and in 24 colors).
23. A waffle iron with a built-in overflow channel to catch any oozing batter and make for a mess-free breakfast. What's better than that AND waffles?!
Promising review: "I love waffles but there’s so much more you can use a waffle iron for. I’ve made paninis, quesadillas, grilled cheese, cake, brownies, fritters. The best is cinnamon rolls. You can cook them in half the time and the indentations from the iron keep the icing from falling onto the plate. I use mine multiple times a week." —aestainback
Get it from Amazon for $49.99+ (available in three colors).
24. A cold-brew filter bottle that honestly has no right to be THIS pretty and cheap. It'll create rich teas and citrus water overnight so you can wake up to absolute deliciousness. It's what you deserve!!!
Promising review: "This thing is the greatest way to make iced tea I've ever tried! It's super easy to use, and only requires at least six hours to steep. I like giving 24 hours for best flavor." —Robert
Get it from Amazon for $18.95+ (available in five sizes and seven colors).
25. A stainless-steel rainfall showerhead so you can up your shower game from plain and simple to bougie and spa-level. One little tweak with greeeeat reward.
Promising review: "This is a beautiful showerhead, very thin, but feels quite sturdy and heavy. Installation took no more than five minutes. The shower head has a very smooth, highly polished, mirrorlike chrome finish. It gives a satisfying showering experience without wasting too much water. Absolutely no leaks whatsoever. Everybody in our family said they liked it. What else is there to say about a showerhead?" —Sadda Reddy
Get it from Amazon for $45.31+ (available in three sizes and two finishes).
26. A shade-shifting, multichrome nail polish for a galactic manicure that's genuinely out of this world — just like you! *Cue the aaawwes*.
Promising review: "This color is amazing. People stop me all the time wanting to know which salon I went to. They always think it's gel, too. I have tried it over black nail polish and it does last longer and I've tried it with just two coats and it's still beautiful." —England86
Get it from Amazon for $13.
27. Legendary Ladies — an empowering book filled with GORGEOUS illustrations of 50 incredible goddesses and a brief description of why they are so extraordinary. You know, for the superwoman in your own life.
Promising review: "Ann always smashes it with her illustrations. This book is packed with heart and soul. It's perfect if you are looking for a coffee table book with summarized information on goddesses from different areas of the world. It even gives you tips on channeling each goddess; I think that is my favorite detail. Incredible follow-up to Bad Girls. She's a great artist to look up to." —Cherie Adan
Get it from Amazon for $15.81.
28. A terrarium candle to combine your love of gardening and candles. Please, just look at these. I don't even think I need to do any more explaining, they practically sell themselves.
The candle base is made 100% soy wax, and the cactus/peony a soy blend. They have a 30–35-hour burn time so you can soak up the heavenly scent for hours on end.
Promising review: "I bought this and the cactus version as birthday gifts and the candles exceeded my expectations in how beautiful and detailed they were, and the manner in which they were crafted. They also smelled really lovely without having a synthetic smell. I'll be buying more as gifts in the future!" —Melanie the Candle Lover
Get it from Uncommon Goods for $26 (available in a cactus or peony).
29. A skull cakelet pan with the spOOooOOky ability to make all types of food — from pizza pockets to cornbread to cake.
Promising review: "Don't let the price scare you. This pan is very good quality and even being the poor baker that I am, I have had great success every time I've used it. I made skullzones (calzones in the shape of skulls) and various beer breads. The definition of the skulls on the baked product is very impressive. Just a quick rinse with hot soapy water and it's clean. No sticking whatsoever. I am definitely a fan of Nordic Ware now." —ShopperBee
Get it from Amazon for $28.58.
30. A long-sleeve romper you can snag in tons of prints for a super-easy (and comfy!) look that still says, "ahh, I sure did put a lot of thought into this outfit" even though you definitely just threw it on 10 minutes ago.
Promising review: "I have never found a romper or jumpsuit that fits comfortably on me and this one just blew me away. I live in FL and love how lightweight the material is, so it won’t be too warm despite having long sleeves. There is a cheap little plastic snap so you can adjust it so the neckline isn’t so low, but I found it to look kind of awkward that way and think it looks way cuter open. It is so comfortable I want to wear these everyday." —Leesuh
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available in sizes S-XXL and seven prints).
31. A stainless-steel insert that'll transform your charcoal grill into a PIZZA OVEN. Yes, you can make pizza on your grill, and dinner is at your house!
Promising review: "I really researched and shopped around before I purchased this from Amazon. I cooked my first pizza on it and it came out like a pro!! We will be using this especially during the summer as it pretty much stay in the triple digits here (the Mojave Desert). I cannot believe it took less than 10 minutes to bake an entire pizza. I recommend that you go to the KettlePizza website to get pointers from some of the celebrity chefs that they have videos of. These pointers really did help me to cook a perfect pizza!" —Kim Suzanne
Get it from Amazon for $134.99.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.