1. A Kardiel blue-velvet chair that — and I cannot stress this enough — did give me literal stars in my eyes when I pulled this baby out of the box. The unique shape, high-quality fabric, STUNNING color (not to mention how comfortable it is to sit in)...it's by far my favorite piece of statement-making furniture.
I am a sucker for anything in a deep sapphire or emerald color, so naturally it was love at first sight when I saw this chair. I had an older chair in the corner of my apartment that's seen better days, and I wanted a replacement that was more eye catching. Well, HELLO, this beauty is it. She's comfortable, definitely a conversation starter, and has been the perfect place to read. I have never owned Kardiel furniture before, but it's now my life goal to furnish my entire apartment with their goods. If you're in the market for modern furniture that's comfortable, cannot recommend Kardiel enough!
Get it from Kardiel for $698 (available in five fabrics/colors).
2. Adorable star tea bags to make your next curl-up-with-a-cozy-book-and-tea session even more whimsical. Yes, I *do* have my head up in the stars.
This darling small biz is based out of Lyons, France. You can find tons of other charming bags like hummingbirds, cherries, and more on their Etsy shop.
Get five bags from Tea Heritage on Etsy for $9 (available in five flavors).
3. And! A glass teapot and blooming tea set you'll want to use every day, it's just that darling. It comes with a glass infuser making it perfect for loose teas, and is microwave- and stove top–safe!
This gift set includes a 40-oz teapot, infuser, and two blooming teas.
Promising review: "So beautiful! I didn't expect to be so giddy after opening this teapot, it definitely brings joy. I was skeptical about boiling on my coil electric stovetop — it's glass, so of course I was. But due to the coating/treatment it seems to be safe! (I've boiled in it twice; I still keep the kids away from the kitchen while boiling, though.) All in all a great purchase! Makes me happy and will be great for my daughter's tea party birthday!" —Shelby Sorrells
Get it from Amazon for $24.97.
4. A pretty set of nail wraps that'll elevate your at-home mani to much fancier heights. Just peel, stick, and file and voilà! Look at these '70s-inspired beauts:
This darling little biz is based in Florida and sells a variety of nail wrap designs, stickers, and nail tools and accessories.
Promising review: "I wanted to wait to review these nail wraps as they just kept going! I bought these thinking I would be happy if they lasted the weekend... I finally removed them last night after 26 days! I followed the application instructions (swipe nail with nail polish remover beforehand), and finished with a top coat, making sure to cap the tip of the nail too. When wearing these nails, I bathed, I swam, and they still lasted! One set will be enough for two applications for short nails. I would definitely purchase these again!" —Charlotte Wilkinson
Get a set from Pretty Fab Nails on Etsy for $5.99.
5. A charcuterie board because your backyard hangs are in dire need of cheese board of this level.
The set includes the four bowls and a matching knife set with four utensils.
Promising review: "It really is beautiful! The packaging is super elegant! The wood is nice and thick. The ceramic dishes are generous in size and four was really enough for the kalamata olives, pickled onions, roasted peppers, and black olives. All three cheeses fit nicely in the center. The utensils worked very well and storing them inside was a nice touch. The magnetic closure worked well. Overall, we really liked it, and will use it each time we have an 'appetizer meal.' It is beautiful as well as practical!" —Mona Amer
Get it from Amazon for $55.24.
6. A butterfly necklace with all of the amazing vibes: Y2K, kawaii, summer... I want to literally buy every color and wear them all at once.
If you love these, you have to check out the rest of this Etsy shop. INDV Apparel, a small business based in Los Angeles, designs super-fun accessories and apparel to "promote individuality."
Get it from INDV Apparel on Etsy for $16 (available in 19 colors).
7. A sheer mini — and hello! What beautiful modern Bridgerton nonsense is this? Everyone needs something this lovely in their closet!
Promising review: "This dress is ABSOLUTE PERFECTION! I felt amazing in it and wish it came in a million different colors! If you are on the fence — do not be. BUY THE DRESS." —Bri W.
Get it from Eloquii for $169.95 (available in sizes 14–26).
8. An absolutely gorgeous eye shadow palette with 20 super-pigmented shimmery and matte shades in a range of pinks that have me feeling so ~rosy~ inside.
Promising review: "This is the best eye shadow palette. The pigments are amazing and the glittery shades stay on and don’t cake up like some other brands do." —ecmadsen
Get it from Sephora for $45.
9. A cutie shell pillow that'll be the diamond (or shall I say pearl!) of all your home decor. Something this cute deserves its own throne.
10. A seven-quart Misen Dutch oven that comes with no ordinary lid. Oh no, my friends. This lid doubles as a grill so while you're cookin' up your pasta, you're also searing chicken. Genius in one beautiful piece of cookware.
11. A beaaautiful bouquet of "forever" flowers you can, yup, keep forever. These stunning pieces are made with dried flowers and handmade so each bouquet is uniquely different, making them the perfect gift.
Get the XL "Sarah" bouquet from East Olivia for $175.
12. A set of satin bow scrunchies to give your ponytail a dose of va-va-voom on days when throwing your unwashed hair up is the only option (me on most weeks).
Promising review: "These are super silky and exactly what I was looking for. Bonus points because the bows can untie, so you can just use it as a scrunchie. It’s great too because you can just put it on however you want and then slide the bow to where it needs to be since it isn’t sewn down (i.e., no retying because the bow is off to the side super wonky). I get compliments all the time when I wear them!" —Tiffany Andrews
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $6.85.
13. A double-walled insulated glass (also available in mugs, pints, and rocks!) created with a prism, iridescent-like finish that will no doubt become the prettiest glassware in your cupboards.
If you love these, you can also snag them in four other styles: wine glass, pint, mug, and cocktail/rocks glass.
Get a set of two from Amazon for $44.95.
14. A modern ceiling fan (with lights!) because the dingy one currently occupying your space is covered in dust and in need of an update. Easily change the vibe of any room with this stunner.
Includes four LED vintage-style bulbs.
Promising review: "We absolutely LOVE the light/fan. The remote control allows us to vary the speed of the fan and brightness/dimming of the Edison lights. We needed something safe for the low ceiling on our covered patio. This works perfectly. Don’t let the small blades deter you. When on high it kicks out enough air to cover the entire patio area." —karen mcnamara
Get it from Amazon for $209.74.
15. A flowy maxi with tie straps adorned with pom poms (adorable) and I don't think you'll reach for anything else in your closet after you add this.
Promising review: "Such a cute and comfy dress! It has a fun flow to the bottom of it and the ties for straps add an extra dose of fabulous." —Kelsey Krucker
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in sizes XS–3XL and 17 prints).
16. An embossed rolling pin with an engraved floral design so you can master patisserie week à la The Great British Bake Off style, and create stunning desserts that look like they came straight from a French bakery.
This adorable shop is based out of Warsaw, Poland.
Promising review: "This rolling pin is not only exactly what I was hoping for, it is A WORK OF ART!!! I would totally hang this on my kitchen wall between uses just because it is a shame to hide it away. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥" —Marnie Flanigan
Get it from Pastry Made on Etsy for $24.95.
17. A gray-and-black crocodile peel-and-stick wallpaper to deliver some funky, subtle depth to walls and furniture alike. I see many fabulous DIY projects in your future.
Animal print not your passion? You can also grab a solid color version if that's your taste.
Promising review: "This wallpaper has all the looks of expensive, sexy wallpaper without the high price. I used it to cover a simple dresser which I also purchased through Amazon (pictured above, left). The wallpaper is strong and has a great texture to it. I would recommend this wallpaper to anyone. This is not a true deep black if you're looking for that. It definitely has a lot of gray tones in it." —Jake Strickland
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
18. A cat tower that looks like a precious flower, leaf and all, because your precious flower deserves the ultimate perch, and this cutie is just the ticket.
This darling small business is based out of Los Angeles, and creates nine cat floral cat perches. I want all of them.
Promising review: "Absolutely amazing. Larger than expected, quick shipping, easy to put together. This absolutely blew my mind in every way. I'm in love with this cat tree. I will be buying from this seller again soon. This is so amazing!!!!" —Lily
Get it from KBSPets on Etsy for $229.99 (and see other towers here!).
19. A high-slit skirt ready to tag along on all your summer adventures and be your ultimate comfy companion. Touring new cities? Traveling to the beach? Put this in your bag.
Promising reviews: "This skirt is darling!! The colors and fabric are both better than expected in person. The skirt does have buttons to fasten in place before you tie the wrap, so you have extra security. This skirt can easily be dressed up or down and the quality was nice." —Tracy
"This skirt is more comfortable than my athleisure wear and makes me look like I have my life together when I feel lazy!" —