30 Ingenious Little Products That'll Benefit Your Everyday Life
Imagine knowing where your keys are when you need them... Yes, there's something in here to help.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Bra strap extenders to give you room to breathe (like, literally breathe). Don't go out and try to find a new bra, just get these! *Ahhhhh.*
2. A sleek wood car freshener that's replaceable and easy to pop in and out of its holder so you can swap with a new scent when the time comes. Oh, so suave.
3. A cleaning K-cup for the quickest, easiest Keurig cleaning ever. Pop one of these bad boys in, rinse through a few times, and poof, you're done.
4. A jewelry fastener that'll make wearing that dainty bracelet (with the impossibly tiny clasp) actually possible.
5. Blister prevention patches you apply on the areas in your shoes where you feel the most discomfort. The squishy, thin patches reduce friction so your feet can feel happy as you run errands — or marathons, if you're into that sorta thing.
6. A cloud-shaped magnetic key holder to make certain your days are free from the stressful, frantic, and all-too-common car key search.
7. And LED-dimming stickers so you can sleep in complete peace (and darkness!) and not be bothered by obnoxiously flashing router and console lights.
8. A hard-boiled egg timer so you can skip the guesswork of "hmmm, is eight minutes enough? I have no idea." Skip that and the Googling, and just use this lil' guy:
9. A hamburger sandwich bowl to prevent your prized pickles and perfectly cooked meat from slipping out of the bottom. Consider that tasty burger contained and that white shirt saved from the inevitable burger juice drip.
10. A double-ended extension cord, because sometimes you need two but only have one outlet to spare. Go ahead, plug that lamp in! And that charger! And that router!
11. A silicone utensil rest that'll let you ditch the soggy paper towel covered in pasta sauce remnants for a more mess-free, easy-to-clean option.
12. Clever adjustable plastic bag holders that, you guessed it, props bags up to make meal prepping and cooking beyond simple. Use these to get your week's worth of meals packaged, or to even hold up things like flour bags to make scooping hassle free.
13. An anti-chafing balm to give your skin some relief on sweaty days. Plus, it's made with hydrating ingredients that won't clog pores — and yup, that all sounds A+ to me.
14. A set of bed bands for locking in your fitted sheets so you wake up on nice, neat sheets and not tangled up in them.
15. A spring-loaded coin organizer to take care of the change that's always flyin' around your car. Paying for drive-thru meals just became incredibly efficient! Now...if I could only figure something out for my purse.
16. "The Cut Buddy" — your foolproof way to get clean, precise grooming lines that are totally barber-worthy.
17. A car visor extender so you can freakin' see the road when ~golden hour~ makes it impossible. It blocks up to 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays, reduces glare, dims brightness — and your eyeballs are about to be so happy.
18. A microwave bacon cooker so you can indulge your bacon cravings without turning on the stove, frying bacon, turning the bacon, de-greasing the bacon, soaking the pan, etc., etc., etc.
19. A blow dryer holder that'll angle the dryer in the perfect position, meaning no more arm rest breaks...meaning less work on your part. Genius.
20. Horizontal prism glasses to let you do your favorites (read, Netflix binge) and your not-so-favorites (work from home...) all while laying completely horizontal. Absolute gold if you ask me.
21. A dual-USB charging port that clips on to your couch so you will no longer need to hunch over, stretching every bit of your phone charger, just to see your phone.
22. A dual-blade package opener for *safely* (safely being the key word here) opening up boxes, bottles, and mail. You know, 'cause it's not the best idea to use a giant butcher knife to slice through boxes!
23. Battery-operated, motion sensing night lights you can install anywhere in the house, because you don't turn on the lights. The lights turn on for YOU.
These little lights are AA battery-operated (not included, but you can grab some here), weatherproof feature, a 30-second auto shutoff, activate from 15 feet away, and can be stuck anywhere (just grab some Command strips!).
Promising review: "We have a short set of steps from the house into the attached garage that have always been dark and a little hard to see clearly in certain situations. These lights have been a perfect solution. They activate quite well and at a good distance, and put out a really nice amount of light. They also seem well made. I mounted one with the adhesive strip, and one with the screws (both included) and they are equally secure. They couldn't be easier to install and use right away. My whole family appreciates them." —foradrive
Get it from Amazon for $10.94
24. Grocery bag handles because who on earth wants to make more than one trip to the car to get the rest of the groceries or smush their fingers carrying heavy bags on each one? Spoiler: NOBODY!!!
25. An automatic pan stirrer your arms will be forever thankful for when a recipe calls for continuous stirring.
26. A double-sided, dressing aid tool with one side for assisting with buttoning, and the other for zipping up jackets. You know, because the last thing you want on sluggish mornings is to get into a war with your clothes!
27. A hand-held opener here to rescue you from your kombucha bottle. You love kombucha, you don't love those impossible-to-open lids.
28. A rubber key organizer for saving space, keeping your belongings from getting scratched, stopping the annoying jingling, helping you find the one key you actually need — and holy moly, this is a tiny but mighty invention if I do say so myself!
29. An ergonomic spout and handle attachment for mason jars so you can conveniently pour syrup, honey, and homemade sauces with total ease.
30. A versatile clip to keep your bag off of the dang floor. Seriously, you can use this thing on grocery carts, stall doors, tables, chairs, and in soooo many other public places.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.