We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A soft cleanser liquid that works on stoves, floors, tubs, and pretty much everything in your house.
2. A set of Magic Erasers that tons of my coworkers have recommended.
3. A hand vacuum that quite possibly might convince you to vacuum daily.
4. A bottle of carpet spot remover that has the power to instantly destroy the toughest stains.
5. A pair of rubber gloves that will make cleaning a breeze — and give you the confidence to tackle a dirty toilet or the dishes.
6. An all-purpose cleaner that can be used to clean tile, carpet, grout, blood stains, walls — the list goes on (and on and on).
7. A pack of disinfecting wipes that makes quick cleaning possible.
8. A leather cleaner that can be used on couches, car interiors, bags, and jackets.
9. A pack of silver wipes that will polish up old silverware and jewelry and leave it all looking brand stinkin' new.
10. A plastic caddy that will organize all of your products and actually make you feel prepared to tackle a day of cleaning.
11. A pack of Keurig cleaning pods that will keep your coffee maker squeaky clean.
12. A set of highly rated microfiber cleaning cloths that can absorb liquids and pick up dust like a dream.
13. And a Swiffer WetJet that makes mopping a hassle-free experience for once.
Dump Week is a series of posts that will help you take out the trash in every aspect of your life, making room for all the good stuff you deserve. See more posts here.
Reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.