We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Spice Girls Spiceworld vinyl you can sit and jam to on your record player and pretend it's 1997, when you wore your hair in scrunchies and had a huge crush on Justin Timberlake. Actually... maybe not much has changed after all.
Promising review: "A reproduction of Spice World on vinyl was all my gay heart could handle. It sounds gorgeous and looks even better. High quality sound, highest quality graphics! Literally cannot believe how good this looks." —Russell Kohlmann
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in four listening formats).
2. A "No Scrubs" doormat for TLC fans who have dealt with one too many busters over the years.
3. An En Vogue-inspired hoodie that any fan will love to cuddle up in on a Saturday morning when you're trying to ~free your mind~ and enjoy the weekend.
4. A B*Witched album sticker — if you think you don't remember them then I highly encourage you to go watch the music video for "C'est la vie" immediately.
5. A '90s Pop Divas mini coloring book so you can destress with one of your fave childhood activities (which may very well be one of your fave adult activities too).
This book includes groups such as TLC, The Spice Girls, 3LW, and Destiny's Child, as well as solo artists like Britney Spears, Aaliyah, and Selena.
Team Art is an Etsy shop based in Toronto, Canada that sells mini coloring books.
Promising review: "Uber adorable! It's going to be so much nostalgic fun to color these in! Thank you!" —Anonymous
6. A T-shirt for any R&B fans who will never stop telling people how much better music was in the '90s.
7. A Destiny’s Child poster of their 1999 album cover and song list for The Writing's on the Wall, which blessed us with bops like "Bills, Bills, Bills" and "Say My Name."
The Pothole is an Etsy shop that sells music and pop culture poster prints.
Promising review: "Incredibly happy with how the posters turned out. The 24" x 36” size makes the room feel like a music studio. I will definitely be buying more posters and recommend others do the same." —Halton Stancil
9. TLC Funko Pops that'll make a ~crazy, sexy, cool~ addition to any shelf or surface in your room.
10. A Dixie Chicks art print perfect for country music fans who always sing at the top of their lungs to "Goodbye Earl" on long car rides.
Two Doors Down Design is an Iowa-based small biz that sells pop culture stickers and prints.
Promising review: "I LOVE this print!! Used the suggested printing service and it came out great — super crisp and colorful. Will look great in my office. :)" —Amy Carroll
Get it from Two Doors Down Design on Etsy for $4.99.