We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dishwasher magnet to prevent you from accidentally putting your dirty dinner plate in with all the clean dishes and then rerunning the whole thing.
2. A pack of two self-adhesive razor holders that'll make it easier to keep your razor separated from your partner's or roommate's and you won't have to worry about it constantly falling off the side of the tub.
3. A set of 10 reusable silicone drinking straws, because they're much better for the environment and they'll make it easier to tell your drink apart from your roommate's or other family member's.
4. A handheld milk frother so you can enjoy a fancy latte, cappuccino, or macchiato from the comfort of your home.
5. A pair of small deep-clean scrub brushes to get all of the cracks and crevices in your place squeaky clean.
6. A heat-resistant silicone mat/pouch so you can safely use and store your hot hair tools without having to worry about them melting or burning anything.
7. A pumice stone cleaner you will want to keep your bathroom sparkling. It'll help get rid of those hard water stains, rust, residue, and more — because no one enjoys sitting on a yucky toilet.
9. A set of custom labels to help organize your refrigerator, pantry, or any space you want! With this beautiful system in place, your fridge will always look tidy and you won't have to worry about rummaging through every shelf trying to remember where you put the ranch dressing.
Organise Life Designs is an Australia-based Etsy shop that specializes in making labels.
Promising review: "My fridge looks so organized. The words are clear and easy to read and they look fantastic." —Jackie Mellor
10. A set of bedsheet fasteners, because no one likes to wake up in the morning and realize their entire fitted sheet is now bunched up in the corner of their bed.
11. An Echo Dot so Alexa can tell you when your next appointment is, play your favorite song while you get ready, set alarms, and more.
12. A TubShroom to prevent hair from clogging up your pipes and creating a gross puddle of water in your shower.
13. A convenient bedside caddy for when you don't have space for a nightstand, but you still need a place for your glasses, tablet, and journal. You can easily attach it to the side of any bed or table with two pairs of hook and loop fasteners.
14. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner so you won't smell a yucky, rotting aroma every time you go to do the dishes.
15. A dual-sided hanging organizer for sorting all of your small possessions, like hair accessories, tights, or beauty products.
16. Some vacuum-sealed pop containers so you can organize your cereal, flour, snacks, and more in a neat way that'll keep them nice and fresh.
17. An electronics accessory organizer made of waterproof nylon to keep your phone cords, camera batteries, and SD cards, untangled, undamaged, and easy to find.
18. A bottle of mold and mildew remover, because those tubs and showers can get gross within the blink of an eye. Just apply the gel on the surface, let it sit for 7-8 hours, and rinse it off — no scrubbing required!
19. A set of interlocking bins to finally get those junk drawers organized — you'll probably be amazed at what's been hiding in there! The bins can be arranged any way you like and can work in many places, such as your desk, kitchen, or bathroom.
20. A fruit and veggie hammock for a fun and unique way to store your fresh fruit — it'll look adorable in your kitchen and save you valuable counter space.
21. A water bottle holder stand so you can organize your cabinet in a way that not only looks way better, but will prevent your water bottles from rolling around and falling off the shelf.
22. A buttery-smooth sateen sheet set that'll give your regular old bed that 5-star hotel feel. You always want to keep multiple sets of sheets in the house for guests, wash day, spilled coffee, etc.
23. A pack of stainless-steel wipes to have your kitchen appliances shining bright and free of grease, streaks, and finger prints.
24. A stylish round tray you can use for So. Many. Things. It can be an elegant way to display your perfumes, a catch-all tray by the front door, or a fancy way to serve snacks to your friends.
25. An extendable microfiber duster set that'll reach the toughest (and probably dustiest) areas of your home.
26. A hand-poured coconut and soy wax blend Otherland candle — it smells like sandalwood, amber, and moss and it will not only make your home smell amazing, but it will also look gorgeous with the rest of your decor. It's always nice to keep a collection of candles on deck because you never know when you'll need one to set the vibe or get rid of a lingering odor.
27. Or a trendy soy wax bubble candle that'll look super cool on your dresser or coffee table. In fact, you might want to buy a few so you're not sad when you light it.
Yui Brooklyn is a small Japanese-owned business based in Brooklyn.
Promising review: "So cute — I'm obsessed. I was worried the candle would melt during shipping (SO HOT lately) but the seller packaged it super well and it arrived still perfectly in shape. Definitely going to buy from her again!" —E B