28 Things That Are So Fabulous, They're Worth Showing Off
A bubble candle, pleated skirt, crystal wine decanter, and more things that deserve everyone's attention.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sassy high-waisted pleated skirt for anytime you feel like being *seen* — no matter what top and shoes you pair it with, you're gonna want to leave the house every time you put this on.
Promising review: "The skirt is as beautiful as I imagined it would be; it's exactly as pictured. It's very comfortable, and due to the elastic waist band, it's very forgiving as far as fit. It's perfect for work or a casual day out." —Elayne
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and in 36 colors and patterns).
2. A glass teapot and blooming tea set — it comes with a glass infuser that's perfect for loose teas, it's microwave- and stove top-safe, and it's so stinkin' adorable it'll have you begging your friends to come over for tea parties.
This gift set includes a 40-oz tea pot, infuser, and two blooming teas.
Promising review: "So beautiful! I didn't expect to be so giddy after opening this teapot, it definitely brings joy. I was skeptical about boiling on my coil electric stovetop, it's glass so of course I was. But due to the coating/treatment it seems to be safe! (I've boiled in it twice, I still keep the kids away from the kitchen while boiling, though) all in all a great purchase! Makes me happy and will be great for my daughter's tea party birthday!" —Shelby Sorrells
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
3. A soy wax bubble candle that'll look super trendy on your dresser or coffee table, while also giving the space a pleasant aroma. In fact, you might want to buy a few so you're not sad when you light it.
Yui Brooklyn is a small Japanese-owned business based in Brooklyn.
Promising review: "So cute — I'm obsessed. I was worried the candle would melt during shipping (SO HOT lately) but the seller packaged it super well and it arrived still perfectly in shape. Definitely going to buy from her again!" —E B
4. A gorge heart-shaped mirror to bring your Barbie Dream House fantasies to life. It's two-sided and has a 360-degree swivel, making it perfect for doing makeup, trying on accessories, and more. You'll definitely be snapping pictures of this on your vanity for the gram to see.
Promising review: "Love my little mirror!! I use it for eyelash extensions, to show them their new set! The design is SO cute and it’s extremely lightweight and perfect for travel. I bought the pink one and it matches my logo color perfectly. Five stars hands down." —Brooklynn
Get it from Amazon for $13.88 (available in 15 styles).
5. A mystical LED moon lamp that not only makes a super cool night light, but can double as a pretty cool photo prop. Plus, it has 16 color options with various settings, so expect to be turning it on every time you have company over to really set the ~moon~.
6. A set of mini macaron trinket boxes you can use to store small office supplies, jewelry, or even just use for decor. These pretty little things will brighten up your space and make anyone who sees them smile.
Promising review: "These little macaron containers are perfect. I am using them for various crafting purposes and to travel. I use them to travel and put my smaller stud earrings in them. I take them with me for paperclips and stuff in office when I have meetings on the go. The colors are very pretty and the quantity is more than adequate for the cost. They are very nicely made and were individually packaged. This is a fun item especially if you are short on space and only need small storage." —Marie70
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $6.49.
7. A colorful puff sleeve maxi dress that'll make you feel like a vacation queen 👑 whether you're actually on vacation or just hosting some friends for a BBQ. Either way, you're not going to want to miss an opportunity to show this bad boy off.
8. A pair of flower-embellished Betsey Johnson drop earrings to add a whimsical touch to your ensemble. The iridescent gems go with almost any outfit and people will definitely be asking "where'd you get those?!"
I am big on earrings, I always feel so much more put-together when I'm wearing some. And when I came across these ~gems~ I had to have them. I love that they're iridescent, so they match almost any top. The pinks, blues, and yellows are perfect for spring and obviously the little white flowers just bring home the whole springtime aesthetic. These are also really lightweight so they don't bother me throughout the day. And the fact that the metal structure is rose gold is the cherry on top for me, a basic millennial.
Promising review: "Super adorable! I love them and so glad to have something to make my outfits pop. A little shine never hurts anyone, especially in the current pandemic. I feel so pretty with them. I have larger lobes, so I use a plug to wear them. Cute, comfortable, and brings style to any outfit! —K.
Get them from Amazon for $28 (available in three colors).
9. Or a pair of tassel drop earrings sure to spice up your look and add a fun, flirty touch.
Promising review: "Extremely pleased! I was skeptical about ordering earrings on Amazon, but with free returns it was worth a shot. These were SO carefully packaged, which would be perfect for a gift. The color is spot on, size is generous, details are beautiful, and the quality rivals any of the popular boutique brands — and you cannot beat the price! So happy I took the chance!" —NCCHIS
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in 28 colors).
10. A tube of Glossier's Ultralip that acts as a moisturizing lip balm and glossy lip tint all in one so your lips can feel soft and nourished, while still allowing you to show out with some color and shine.
Promising review: "I am loathe to write a review but this is quite honestly the best lip product I have ever used. Perfectly pigmented, moisturizing, not sticky, and available in a number of shades. Buy this now. You won’t regret it." —Heather B.
Get it from Glossier for $18 (available in nine shades).
11. A bottle of edible glitter guaranteed to impress anyone you ever mix a drink for. Just add a little bit to your at-home cocktails and you'll look like some fancy professional mixologist.
This product is vegan, gluten, and nut-free.
Promising review: "The glitter was excellent and made the beer shimmer just as expected. Everyone loved it and stared at it with wonder and delight. The glitter does coat the glass, making subsequent beers glittery. I recommend jiggling the keg a bit, so the glitter doesn’t settle. This is a great product. I will definitely buy again." —Jennifer Konecky
Get it from Amazon for $9.59 (available in 20 colors).
12. A pair of round sunnies that'll add the perfect finishing touch to all your 'fits (the fact that they'll also block the sun from your eyes is just a bonus). Every time you wear these out, you'll be radiating cool girl vibes.
Promising review: "It’s pretty hard for me to find round glasses that fit my larger face without making me look like I’m part of the three blind mice, but these were perfect! I think these would work really well with smaller faces, too. They're a great pair of everyday glasses. The case is super sturdy and zips as well. It comes with a cloth to clean the lens. A lot of more expensive brands have flimsy cases. The polarization is great because it doesn’t distort color and reduces glare making it easier on your eyes, but iPhones also have this so together, it’ll make your screen look pretty weird. Besides that, amazing glasses" —Ange
Get them from Amazon for $16.99 (available in six colors).
13. A dainty pearl choker for an elegant addition to your jewelry collection that'll make you want to pair it with a flowy dress and do a photoshoot the moment it arrives in the mail.
Amanda Deer Jewelry is a woman-owned small business based in Austin, Texas.
Get it from Amanda Deer Jewelry for $46.
14. A crystal wine decanter so you can serve up your low-key cheap wine in a high-key boujee way. Not only is it a much classier way to serve wine than out of the bottle, but it will also aerate and oxygenate your wine to improve the taste.
Promising review: "Love, love, love, love, love. Did I mention I love this? It's elegant yet simple. The drying rack is seriously the greatest thing. It comes out clean every time and no need to dry it or find a way to twist a towel in the side. it's great. and the wine always tastes better once it's been in the glass. Would 100% recommend." —LpaulaD
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
15. A tropical lace bralette and thong set that's so stunning, you'll want to wear it all the time just to show off for yourself when you walk past the mirror. The detailed bralette can also be worn as a top — it'll look incredible paired with some chic high-waisted pants.
Get it from Underclub for $61.25 (bralette available in sizes XS–2X and thong available in sizes XS–4X).
16. A set of liquid flower pens sure to be the focal point of your desk. Everyone who walks by will be eyeing them.
17. A pair of glittery socks that'll add a bit of sparkle to your look. Whether you rock them with heels, sneakers, or loafers, you'll def have people glancing at your feet.
18. An oversized satin scrunchie so you can take that messy bun from slept-in to fabulous. No one will have any idea you didn't brush your hair before work because they'll be too busy fawning over your stylish hair accessory.
Giant scrunchies are the accessory I never knew I needed. I have big, curly Type 3 hair and I'm constantly putting it up and taking it down throughout the day. These adorable scrunchies make throwing my hair up in a messy bun so much more fun. The satin ones are especially great for being gentle on your hair. You can also find the organza rainbow scrunchie I'm wearing in the above photo or the cotton cow print on their site as well.
Jane Dottie Vintage is a Black woman-owned business that was founded by Tatyana ZW Alanis in 2019 with a focus on sustainability. She sells curated vintage finds, hair accessories, jewelry, and more.
Get it from Jane Dottie Vintage for $12+ (available in five sizes).
20. A slate and gold brushed stainless-steel serving tray perfect for arranging picturesque desserts and charcuterie boards for your family to admire during the next movie night.
21. A pretty geode printed S'well stainless-steel bottle that'll help remind you to stay hydrated, because it's SO cute, you'll want to bring it along everywhere you go.
22. A stylish macrame hammock swing to really complete the shabby chic aesthetic you've been trying to achieve. Install it in the corner of your bedroom or outside on the porch and it's sure to be your new favorite spot for reading, meditating, sipping coffee in the morning, and more. Everyone who visits will want to take a pic in your cozy little swing.
Promising review: "Bought one of these...and then bought two more. I have these hanging in my living room, and they are perfect. You can hang them from a single hook or from two separate hooks. The quality is fantastic and the price was great. I'm pretty sure this is the same quality as the swings that cost almost double the price. Go for it. You won't regret it. These are great." —Emily
Get it from Amazon for $47.99.
23. A snake print leather handbag with red cotton twill lining, brushed gold hardware, and removable straps, sure to become your new everyday bag because it's versatile yet eye-catching. Use it to effortlessly jazz up any outfit and conveniently carry around all of your essentials.
The brand also offers free repairs on your bag if anything were to happen to it!
Get it from Hammitt for $375 (available in five colors).
24. A 20-piece set of rainbow flatware so you can ditch your boring spoons and forks for something with much more personality! You'll be inviting everyone over for dinner just so they can admire your impeccable taste in cutlery.
Promising review: "I am so happy with this purchase! I’ve been wanting this silverware 🍴 for over a year now, and was finally able to purchase it! They’re even more beautiful in person. They are strong and sturdy, and the color is just gorgeous! I’ve washed them three times and they’re still perfect! I may have to purchase a second set. These would make a great gift for anyone. My teenage son loves them too!" —Mama~Lily
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
25. A pair of sassy polka dot thigh-high stockings for anyone who loves the look of tights, but hates when they go all the way up to your bust. This sexy addition to your wardrobe will pair perfectly with everything from lingerie to skirts and dresses.
Kix'ies is a woman-owned small biz that specializes in size-inclusive thigh-high stockings.
Promising review: "LOVE these! I’ve always struggled to find some that actually stay on my thighs. Every other pair I’ve gotten from other companies roll right down! Ordered three more pair already!!" —Taylor W.
Get them from Kix'ies for $28 (available in four sizes).
26. A pretty botanical shower curtain that's so serene and mesmerizing, you'll want to base all of your bathroom decor around it. You'll be directing all your guests to the upstairs bathroom just so they can compliment it.
Promising review: "This curtain is gorgeous! It is a bit sheer, so use a solid liner if you want full color saturation. The colors in this print are abundant and broad enough to match well in almost any bathroom! Everyone who has seen this in my bathroom has raved over how lovely it is, too. I spent an unreasonable amount of time trying to find a shower curtain that would look nice in my vintage tiled bathroom. I looked at about 2,000 (really!) to find one, and I am so incredibly happy that I looked long enough to find this one! I spent a few extra bucks to get the 84" length so it would be an even more dramatic focus in the tiny bathroom. Tl;dr: it is a beautiful print and it is a fantastic price. Get it!" —Bethany Blah
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in five sizes and 45 colors).
27. A tie dye towel made of 100% Turkish cotton, which means it's fast-drying, sand-resistant, and super lightweight, making it perfect for beach days, festivals, or picnics in the park. Plus, look how pretty it is! You'll definitely stand out of the crowd when using this in public.
Plus, 10% of the profits go toward marine conservation!
Promising review: "I have always wanted to try these towels. I finally did it and I am wondering why I waited so long! I absolutely LOVE these. They are so lightweight, they dry quickly, and are so soft. This is now the only towel I use. I can't wait to take it to the beach and see how well it does in the sand. I originally purchased three and am now ordering three more. My daughter loves this one because of the pretty colors." —Teresa
Get it from Sand Cloud for $48.