1. A sassy high-waisted pleated skirt for anytime you feel like being *seen* — no matter what top and shoes you pair it with, you're gonna want to leave the house every time you put this on.
Promising review: "The skirt is as beautiful as I imagined it would be; it's exactly as pictured. It's very comfortable, and due to the elastic waist band, it's very forgiving as far as fit. It's perfect for work or a casual day out." —Elayne
Get it from Amazon for $22.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XXL and in 36 colors and patterns).
2. A glass teapot and blooming tea set — it comes with a glass infuser that's perfect for loose teas, it's microwave- and stove top-safe, and it's so stinkin' adorable it'll have you begging your friends to come over for tea parties.
This gift set includes a 40-oz tea pot, infuser, and two blooming teas.
Promising review: "So beautiful! I didn't expect to be so giddy after opening this teapot, it definitely brings joy. I was skeptical about boiling on my coil electric stovetop, it's glass so of course I was. But due to the coating/treatment it seems to be safe! (I've boiled in it twice, I still keep the kids away from the kitchen while boiling, though) all in all a great purchase! Makes me happy and will be great for my daughter's tea party birthday!" —Shelby Sorrells
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
3. A soy wax bubble candle that'll look super trendy on your dresser or coffee table, while also giving the space a pleasant aroma. In fact, you might want to buy a few so you're not sad when you light it.
Yui Brooklyn is a small Japanese-owned business based in Brooklyn.
Promising review: "So cute — I'm obsessed. I was worried the candle would melt during shipping (SO HOT lately) but the seller packaged it super well and it arrived still perfectly in shape. Definitely going to buy from her again!" —E B
4. A gorge heart-shaped mirror to bring your Barbie Dream House fantasies to life. It's two-sided and has a 360-degree swivel, making it perfect for doing makeup, trying on accessories, and more. You'll definitely be snapping pictures of this on your vanity for the gram to see.
Promising review: "Love my little mirror!! I use it for eyelash extensions, to show them their new set! The design is SO cute and it’s extremely lightweight and perfect for travel. I bought the pink one and it matches my logo color perfectly. Five stars hands down." —Brooklynn
Get it from Amazon for $13.88 (available in 15 styles).
5. A mystical LED moon lamp that not only makes a super cool night light, but can double as a pretty cool photo prop. Plus, it has 16 color options with various settings, so expect to be turning it on every time you have company over to really set the ~moon~.
6. A set of mini macaron trinket boxes you can use to store small office supplies, jewelry, or even just use for decor. These pretty little things will brighten up your space and make anyone who sees them smile.
Promising review: "These little macaron containers are perfect. I am using them for various crafting purposes and to travel. I use them to travel and put my smaller stud earrings in them. I take them with me for paperclips and stuff in office when I have meetings on the go. The colors are very pretty and the quantity is more than adequate for the cost. They are very nicely made and were individually packaged. This is a fun item especially if you are short on space and only need small storage." —Marie70
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $6.49.
7. A colorful puff sleeve maxi dress that'll make you feel like a vacation queen 👑 whether you're actually on vacation or just hosting some friends for a BBQ. Either way, you're not going to want to miss an opportunity to show this bad boy off.
8. A pair of flower-embellished Betsey Johnson drop earrings to add a whimsical touch to your ensemble. The iridescent gems go with almost any outfit and people will definitely be asking "where'd you get those?!"
I am big on earrings, I always feel so much more put-together when I'm wearing some. And when I came across these ~gems~ I had to have them. I love that they're iridescent, so they match almost any top. The pinks, blues, and yellows are perfect for spring and obviously the little white flowers just bring home the whole springtime aesthetic. These are also really lightweight so they don't bother me throughout the day. And the fact that the metal structure is rose gold is the cherry on top for me, a basic millennial.
Promising review: "Super adorable! I love them and so glad to have something to make my outfits pop. A little shine never hurts anyone, especially in the current pandemic. I feel so pretty with them. I have larger lobes, so I use a plug to wear them. Cute, comfortable, and brings style to any outfit! —K.
Get them from Amazon for $28 (available in three colors).
9. Or a pair of tassel drop earrings sure to spice up your look and add a fun, flirty touch.
Promising review: "Extremely pleased! I was skeptical about ordering earrings on Amazon, but with free returns it was worth a shot. These were SO carefully packaged, which would be perfect for a gift. The color is spot on, size is generous, details are beautiful, and the quality rivals any of the popular boutique brands — and you cannot beat the price! So happy I took the chance!" —NCCHIS
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in 28 colors).
10. A tube of Glossier's Ultralip that acts as a moisturizing lip balm and glossy lip tint all in one so your lips can feel soft and nourished, while still allowing you to show out with some color and shine.
Promising review: "I am loathe to write a review but this is quite honestly the best lip product I have ever used. Perfectly pigmented, moisturizing, not sticky, and available in a number of shades. Buy this now. You won’t regret it." —Heather B.
Get it from Glossier for $18 (available in nine shades).
11. A bottle of edible glitter guaranteed to impress anyone you ever mix a drink for. Just add a little bit to your at-home cocktails and you'll look like some fancy professional mixologist.
This product is vegan, gluten, and nut-free.
Promising review: "The glitter was excellent and made the beer shimmer just as expected. Everyone loved it and stared at it with wonder and delight. The glitter does coat the glass, making subsequent beers glittery. I recommend jiggling the keg a bit, so the glitter doesn’t settle. This is a great product. I will definitely buy again." —Jennifer Konecky
Get it from Amazon for $9.59 (available in 20 colors).
12. A pair of round sunnies that'll add the perfect finishing touch to all your 'fits (the fact that they'll also block the sun from your eyes is just a bonus). Every time you wear these out, you'll be radiating cool girl vibes.
Promising review: "It’s pretty hard for me to find round glasses that fit my larger face without making me look like I’m part of the three blind mice, but these were perfect! I think these would work really well with smaller faces, too. They're a great pair of everyday glasses. The case is super sturdy and zips as well. It comes with a cloth to clean the lens. A lot of more expensive brands have flimsy cases. The polarization is great because it doesn’t distort color and reduces glare making it easier on your eyes, but iPhones also have this so together, it’ll make your screen look pretty weird. Besides that, amazing glasses" —Ange
Get them from Amazon for $16.99 (available in six colors).
13. A dainty pearl choker for an elegant addition to your jewelry collection that'll make you want to pair it with a flowy dress and do a photoshoot the moment it arrives in the mail.
Amanda Deer Jewelry is a woman-owned small business based in Austin, Texas.
Get it from Amanda Deer Jewelry for $46.
14. A crystal wine decanter so you can serve up your low-key cheap wine in a high-key boujee way. Not only is it a much classier way to serve wine than out of the bottle, but it will also aerate and oxygenate your wine to improve the taste.
Promising review: "Love, love, love, love, love. Did I mention I love this? It's elegant yet simple. The drying rack is seriously the greatest thing. It comes out clean every time and no need to dry it or find a way to twist a towel in the side. it's great. and the wine always tastes better once it's been in the glass. Would 100% recommend." —LpaulaD
Get it from Amazon for $34.99.
15. A tropical lace bralette and thong set that's so stunning, you'll want to wear it all the time just to show off for yourself when you walk past the mirror. The detailed bralette can also be worn as a top — it'll look incredible paired with some chic high-waisted pants.
Get it from Underclub for $61.25 (bralette available in sizes XS–2X and thong available in sizes XS–4X).