During the sacred week known as Spring Break, most people are worrying about catching up on homework, figuring out where the next party's at, or seeing how many shows they can finish on Netflix. Diabetics are always concerned about more than most (counting carbs is a pain) but here's a list of things we have to consider specifically during our break.
1. Where to place that injection site and CGM so it won't leave a funky tan
2. Where to put your insulin pump in that gorgeous two-piece
3. Wondering if your set will stay put should you decide to go swimming
4. Explaining/hiding/ignoring the lipohypertrophy on your abdomen
5. The struggle of cute outfits with no where to hide your pump
6. Having to be careful about sugary alcohol
7. Contemplating for the millionth time giving up on the entire mess
Even though many of us have to deal with these minor annoyances, don't let it ruin your precious break! Diabetics deserve a relaxed week once in a while too.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!