1. The 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition is out, and not everyone is pleased with Kate Upton as cover model.
The people who dislike Kate have other…uh…interesting thoughts to share as well.
Why is Kate upton so fat…and she still makes it on the cover of SI— Benny Salzbrun
When is white history month?— Benny Salzbrun
I still laugh every time an Asian lady says “pepsi”— Patrick Sheehan
I’m so good at getting in the friend zone post dating / talking— Alex Schneider
I think it’s time we blow North Korea off the map— Jayne White
Kate upton is so w,e. she’s fat and got dem saggy titties. Yuck— Jay nelson
What is the obsession with Kate Upton? She’s a tall chick with bad legs and saggy boobs. Pancake status. Like a trash bag with water in it.— Doug
FINALLY my back ordered part for my pistol has shipped.— Doug
For more fun “tweet pairings” that aren’t Kate Upton-related, check out tweetpairing.tumblr.com.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬