Jilleen Liao took this video of an impromptu rave in NYC’s Tompkin’s Square Park in 2007 but didn’t post it online for a few years. It’s a stunning artifact of what is undoubtedly one of the top two worst raves that ever occured in broad daylight in the year 2007. We’re just lucky she was there at the right moment to capture it.
Here are some of the best moments for your gif pleasure.
2. This witchy woman with a wooden staff:
4. This Gandalf feeling the beat:
6. This ruffian caught in a windstorm:
7. But clearly, the hero of the rave is this unimpressed kid:
- President Barack Obama credited disaster officials for their swift reponse during his tour of flood-ravaged Louisiana.
- Stanford has banned hard liquor at on-campus undergraduate student parties in wake of the Brock Turner scandal.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended 2 libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.