1. 2002: Blake had a glorious curly mullet.
2. 2003: Still the long glorious mullet, but he’s got some dry split ends. Conditioner, Blake!
3. 2003: Oh god, this is a very very dark moment in Blake Shelton hair history. He looks like a college kid at his first Rusted Root Concert.
4. 2004: An important milestone: Blake discovers hair gel.
5. Spring 2005: Blake still holds onto his precious mullet. Look at the fire in his eyes, thinking about his love of this mullet.
6. Winter 2005: But then a twist! A trim! The mullshelt (mullet+shelton) is shorter, but still remains intact
7. 2006: Finally mullet-free! Coincidentally, this happens the same year as he divorces his first wife and starts dating Miranda Lambert.
8. 2007: Now that he has a new girlfriend, he cleans up a little. The front of his hair doesn’t really seem to know what to do, Blake with short hair is like a fawn learning to walk for the first time.
9. 2008: I can only assume he’s having a bad hair day under that hat, which explains this very ill-advised photo op.
10. 2009: What’s that hiding just below and behind Blake’s ear? Is that…. a hint of mullet? Oh Blake, you rascal.
11. 2010: Ah, the glorious swoop emerges. Hearts across the nation swoop with it.
12. 2012: Behold, the majesty of this hairline. Allow your hands to feel themselves running through it, grabbing thick salt and pepper chunks in each palm
13. 2013: The most glorious hair in country music.
14. R.I.P. Mullshelt. Never forget.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻