1. For Worst Gig Ever, H. Jon Benjamin is asked to voice a series of imaginary characters. He does so, flawlessly.
Worst Gig Ever is a podcast hosted by Mike Pace and Geoff Garlock where guests are asked about their worst gig ever (duh). Now it’s a new weekly video series. Watch it!
2. Leonard DiGorgio (an Italian Jewish heir to a frozen pizza fortune who wears a satin ‘86 Mets jacket)
3. Fartdog, M.D. (a dog with a flatulence problem who is also a medical doctor)
4. Musky the Musk Ox (a magical pet who solves crimes and smells terrible)
5. The Most Boring Man In The World
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷