1. For Worst Gig Ever, H. Jon Benjamin is asked to voice a series of imaginary characters. He does so, flawlessly.
Worst Gig Ever is a podcast hosted by Mike Pace and Geoff Garlock where guests are asked about their worst gig ever (duh). Now it’s a new weekly video series. Watch it!
2. Leonard DiGorgio (an Italian Jewish heir to a frozen pizza fortune who wears a satin ‘86 Mets jacket)
3. Fartdog, M.D. (a dog with a flatulence problem who is also a medical doctor)
4. Musky the Musk Ox (a magical pet who solves crimes and smells terrible)
5. The Most Boring Man In The World
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌