After his elder owner passed away, neighbors brought Garfield into the North Shore Animal League. The shelter is currently attempting to place Garfield with his owner’s relatives before they open this pudgeball up to the public to adopt. They plan on feeding him a restricted diet of dry food to help him shed the pounds.
BuzzFeed went to go check out this flabby feline, and we can confirm he has a great personality.
4. Staffers think he got fat by eating people food (possibly lasagna?)
9. He was too heavy for this staffer to pick up…
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈