1. Ah, zee film, it is zee beautiful art, mon cheri
According to the Walker Art Center’s blog:
Walker Open Field welcomes cat lovers (and challenges haters – c’mon, you know who you are) to openly release your cat-video-induced giggles and emotions that are otherwise muffled by computer screens and constrained by cubicles. Rejoice and be free like my favorite triumphant slow-motion kitten playing in the video below. Let’s transform this singular small screen viewing experience into a shared celebration with the larger-than-life projection of these silly clips out on the Open Field.
They’re currently accepting submissions for the August 30th festival - the deadline is July 30th, so send in your favorite cinemantic kitty moments now!
Here’s a few I’m submitting:
3. Cat Watching Cat Videos of Himself
4. Roomba Full of Kittens
6. Cat Goes Nuts on Apples
7. Cat Technology
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- The Trump administration is rolling back an Obama-era policy aimed at protecting transgender students in public schools.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- #Peggygate: West Elm is offering full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏