1. Ah, zee film, it is zee beautiful art, mon cheri
According to the Walker Art Center’s blog:
Walker Open Field welcomes cat lovers (and challenges haters – c’mon, you know who you are) to openly release your cat-video-induced giggles and emotions that are otherwise muffled by computer screens and constrained by cubicles. Rejoice and be free like my favorite triumphant slow-motion kitten playing in the video below. Let’s transform this singular small screen viewing experience into a shared celebration with the larger-than-life projection of these silly clips out on the Open Field.
They’re currently accepting submissions for the August 30th festival - the deadline is July 30th, so send in your favorite cinemantic kitty moments now!
Here’s a few I’m submitting:
3. Cat Watching Cat Videos of Himself
4. Roomba Full of Kittens
6. Cat Goes Nuts on Apples
7. Cat Technology
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 200 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC, for the Women's March, happening the day after Donald Trump's inauguration 👩❤️👩