1. Ah, zee film, it is zee beautiful art, mon cheri
According to the Walker Art Center’s blog:
Walker Open Field welcomes cat lovers (and challenges haters – c’mon, you know who you are) to openly release your cat-video-induced giggles and emotions that are otherwise muffled by computer screens and constrained by cubicles. Rejoice and be free like my favorite triumphant slow-motion kitten playing in the video below. Let’s transform this singular small screen viewing experience into a shared celebration with the larger-than-life projection of these silly clips out on the Open Field.
They’re currently accepting submissions for the August 30th festival - the deadline is July 30th, so send in your favorite cinemantic kitty moments now!
Here’s a few I’m submitting:
3. Cat Watching Cat Videos of Himself
4. Roomba Full of Kittens
6. Cat Goes Nuts on Apples
7. Cat Technology
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago today, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.