2. Step inside the Lisa Frank headquarters!
3. Lisa wouldn’t allow her face to be show to protect her privacy
A reasonable request; I’m sure if I recognized her I’d go nuts and try to hug her.
5. Lisa’s giant Jeff Koons-ish animal sculptures
7. The “Library” is a fireproof vault that contains everything ever made
8. Folders from 1987-1995!
10. There was a breakdancing bear
11. Bye for now!
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.