2. Step inside the Lisa Frank headquarters!
3. Lisa wouldn’t allow her face to be show to protect her privacy
A reasonable request; I’m sure if I recognized her I’d go nuts and try to hug her.
5. Lisa’s giant Jeff Koons-ish animal sculptures
7. The “Library” is a fireproof vault that contains everything ever made
8. Folders from 1987-1995!
10. There was a breakdancing bear
11. Bye for now!
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.