2. Step inside the Lisa Frank headquarters!
3. Lisa wouldn’t allow her face to be show to protect her privacy
A reasonable request; I’m sure if I recognized her I’d go nuts and try to hug her.
5. Lisa’s giant Jeff Koons-ish animal sculptures
7. The “Library” is a fireproof vault that contains everything ever made
8. Folders from 1987-1995!
10. There was a breakdancing bear
11. Bye for now!
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.