The WWE announced on its site that William Moody, best known as “Paul Bearer”, passed away Tuesday night. Paul Bearer was The Undertaker’s manager, his gimmick being a play on Moody’s actual experience as mortician. He first debuted with the WWE in 1990, and worked on and off for the WWE until just recently.
His over the top makeup and “ooooh yes” catchphrase made him a fan favorite, even as a heel. Unquestionably, Paul Bearer was the most popular manager in wrestling history. Details about the cause of death have not yet been released, though he suffered poor health for a number of years. He was 58.
4. Urn talk:
11. The classic 1991 “Funeral Parlor” match where Undertaker stuffs The Ultimate Warrior in a coffin:
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸