The WWE announced on its site that William Moody, best known as “Paul Bearer”, passed away Tuesday night. Paul Bearer was The Undertaker’s manager, his gimmick being a play on Moody’s actual experience as mortician. He first debuted with the WWE in 1990, and worked on and off for the WWE until just recently.
His over the top makeup and “ooooh yes” catchphrase made him a fan favorite, even as a heel. Unquestionably, Paul Bearer was the most popular manager in wrestling history. Details about the cause of death have not yet been released, though he suffered poor health for a number of years. He was 58.
4. Urn talk:
11. The classic 1991 “Funeral Parlor” match where Undertaker stuffs The Ultimate Warrior in a coffin:
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- The FBI has opened an investigation after 11 Jewish community centers across the US received bomb threats on Monday.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎