15. “Wuv” Bernando of P.O.D.
Real first name: Noah. Isn’t that a nice name?
14. “Coby Dick” of Papa Roach
In his defense, he announced a few years ago he wants to go by his real name, Jacoby Shaddix.
11. “Stage” Williams of Drowning Pool
Apparently the nickname Stage came about because….. he liked to be on stage.
Sadly, Stage (real name: Dave Williams) died suddenly on the band’s tour bus of cardiomyopathy, a heart disease.
2. “Fred” Durst of Limp Bizkit
Frederick is actually his middle name - his first name is William. Who chooses to goes by “Fred” if they have a different name?
1. “Spider One”, singer of Powerman 5000
Possibly the silliest band name, band, style of dress, and everything. Real name is much more metal anyway: Michael Cummings. You have a name like MIKE CUMMINGS and you change it to some stupid bug reference? Smh.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.