15. “Wuv” Bernando of P.O.D.
Real first name: Noah. Isn’t that a nice name?
14. “Coby Dick” of Papa Roach
In his defense, he announced a few years ago he wants to go by his real name, Jacoby Shaddix.
11. “Stage” Williams of Drowning Pool
Apparently the nickname Stage came about because….. he liked to be on stage.
Sadly, Stage (real name: Dave Williams) died suddenly on the band’s tour bus of cardiomyopathy, a heart disease.
2. “Fred” Durst of Limp Bizkit
Frederick is actually his middle name - his first name is William. Who chooses to goes by “Fred” if they have a different name?
1. “Spider One”, singer of Powerman 5000
Possibly the silliest band name, band, style of dress, and everything. Real name is much more metal anyway: Michael Cummings. You have a name like MIKE CUMMINGS and you change it to some stupid bug reference? Smh.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈