We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A roll-up drying rack because thoroughly washing your fruits and veggies can be so much work. It's honestly super convenient to have when you need somewhere to put your wet produce; and then leave it to dry when you're done.
This rack is also great for drying dishes!
Promising review: "We started a vegetable garden last year and our yield was incredible, at times overwhelming. I had seen this before but waited too long to try it, so after putting up with using the same colander over and over a decided to try this rack instead. I love this rack because in a tight space you can make an extra countertop, or put a colander on top of, or use at the same time as two straining devices. My favorite thing about it though is it allows for better spacing for what you're rinsing off, and not trapping water. Lately for making deviled eggs, rinsing and cooling those off with the exposure to air below. I should have bought this sooner!" —Laniidae
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in six sizes and two colors).
2. A five-blade mandolin slicer I'm sure you'll appreciate if you want to cut down on your prep time in the kitchen. Just don't move too fast, otherwise you might get sliced.
This mandolin slicer comes with five blades: a thick julienne slicer, a V-slicer, a wavy slicer, a thin julienne, and a zester. Make sure to wear cut-resistant gloves, because this mandolin is no joke.
Promising review: "I've been wanting a mandolin forever and finally decided to order it. I'm so glad I did! This machine is amazing, giving me professional cuts at home. The blades are so precise (and sharp!) it takes no time at all. My husband even remarked that the different styles of cuts looked cool. I managed to shave a batch of Brussels sprouts in record time where before I had to finely chop them all by hand. I keep finding reasons to use it because I have so much fun. I would recommend getting some gloves that prevent cuts, just in case, because it is really sharp. But overall I wish I had bought this sooner. Highly recommend it." —Tammie I.
Get it from Amazon for $21.97+ (available in two sizes).
3. A 2-in-1 vegetable chopper and slicer to replace your cutting board and knife, Next time you want to quickly slice and dice your food, grab this little contraption.
It comes with four stainless-steel blades (large and small dicing blades, a spiral blade, and a ribbon blade) and a 1.2L collection tray.
Promising review: "This made chopping vegetables so much easier and faster. I get more diced in less time. I wish I had bought this much sooner. It would’ve made cooking way more enjoyable. Better late than never." —Michele
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
4. A pack of 12 reusable storage bags in case you want to freeze your food or decrease your plastic waste. These bags are easy to seal and easy to clean, so you'll have no problem using them countless times. Either way, we love a good environmentally conscious purchase!
Promising review: "It's perfect for keeping all my frozen veggies organized and fresh. I wish I would've bought these sooner! I will be buying more for when I restock all my freezer fruit. They are super easy to clean and store too. It's nice to have a reusable product to help reduce waste in my house." —Megan S.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in four sizes).
5. A pack of two baking mats designed to be a non-stick barrier that will keep your sweet treats from leaving a crumbly mess on your baking sheet. If you've been wanting to practice baking macarons, then this sheet is definitely for you.
Promising review: "I have always seen bakers recommend these sorts of products but never tried them myself. When I recently received new bakeware I wanted to protect them so I bought these mats. I should have bought some sooner! So easy to clean, heat distribution was great and my new pans are saved! Definitely recommend!" —Melissa
Get it from Amazon for $9.59+ (available in five sizes and two colors).
6. An egg cooker that comes with an egg rack and a poaching tray, to make perfect boiled or poached eggs. It even comes with an omelet tray so you can make the fluffiest omelet to start your day off right.
Promising review: "I wish I had bought one of these sooner! I suck at making hard-boiled eggs, and this is a lifesaver. We've had an overage of eggs due to WIC and I've run out of patience for scrambled and fried eggs. This helps me make batches of hard-boiled eggs to use in recipes or to just eat cold. I also love how the buzzer isn't terrifyingly loud but still gets your attention." —Rebecca C.
Get it from Amazon for $12.76+ (available in 10 colors and two sizes).
7. A cutlery organizer ready to make your silverware drawer look functional again. Every utensil has its proper place, but you don't need me to tell you that. Just look at the before and after!
Promising review: "This is one of the most amazing products I've ever bought! My former cutlery tray was more than twice as wide as this one and my flatware seemed to hardly fit. Somehow this little thing takes up way less space in my drawer and has plenty of room for my utensils. Why didn't I buy this sooner?!" —Miranda
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
8. A pack of two kitchen sink strainers because you're tired of bits of food going down the drain and forming a smelly clog. Simply place the strainer in the drain opening and remove it when you need to empty any scraps it caught.
Promising review: "Wished I had bought these sooner! So much better than any of the plastic/rubberized ones that stain. These metal strainers do not move around and they catch so much gunk that doesn't go down the drains now. Easy to clean in the sink with a brush or throw them in the dishwasher on occasion to clean. I've had these for a few months now and they are just as shiny as the day I bought them and they keep so much debris from going down the drains. Very useful items." —RSU
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
9. A pack of 100-count piping bags to have your own Cake Wars with your besties. If your friends think they can decorate a cake better than you do, they have another thing coming.
Promising review: "Why hadn't I bought these sooner? I should have bought some of these years ago! Makes piping so much easier and I don't have to think about cleaning out the bag afterwards. I've used them for buttercream, chocolate and royal icing, which was quite stiff — and I haven't had an issue with the bags splitting. For larger jobs I'd still use my larger fabric bag, but these bags will easily hold a cup of filling without it getting out of control!" —Catherine S.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in two varieties).
10. A heat-resistant masher designed to reduce your cooking time by breaking up ground meat into smaller pieces. This nonstick, dishwasher-safe masher also works well with fruits and vegetables.
Promising review: "I wish I would have bought this so much sooner! I feel like every cook needs this in their kitchen. This is so helpful, especially when trying to break up other meats than beef — nothing breaks down the same way beef does and tends to stay in big chunks. This handles everything like a dream! Excellent purchase! Very well made — not flimsy at all. Super high quality!" —TAV
Get it from Amazon for $8.99 (also available in a two-pack).
11. A silicone colander that clips on to the sides of your pots or pans, and keeps your hands safe from being burned by hot lids. It's also smaller than a traditional colander, so it's quicker to clean and easier to store.
12. A pair of herb scissors since chopping herbs can be a pain, especially when you have to break them by hand because your knife didn't cut all the way through. With these scissors, you'll be finely cutting your herbs in no time!
Promising review: "I am very impressed with these herb scissors. They are very sturdy and come with a cover that also doubles as a cleaner for the blades. Just insert the other end in between the scissor blades, and voila! Cutting my mint and basil is a breeze now. I just wish I had bought these sooner! I would definitely recommend these for a friend. You won't be disappointed." —Farelle F.
Get it from Amazon for $10.95.
13. A jar opener for when you've tried tapping the lid, running it it under hot water, or slapping the bottom of the jar; but the lid won't budge. You won't be stuck with the cursed jar, when you slap on of these bad boys under your cabinet!
14. A vegetable brush so you can clean your veggies thoroughly. While it works well for removing dirt from produce, one reviewer said they also use it to clean their mesh strainers.
15. A knife sharpener reviewers say works wonderfully and is easy to use. It comes with two grooves, one for coarse sharpening and the other for touch-ups. You need this sharpener because it's more dangerous to work with dull knives, rather than sharper ones.
Promising review: "This sharpener is nice and compact. It fits in the kitchen drawer nicely without taking up too much space. As someone who has never owned a knife sharpener before this one, I can tell you that I wish I bought it sooner! Everything is so much easier to chop/dice/slice, etc." —Alyssa B.
Get it from Amazon for $10.95.
16. A breakfast sandwich maker perfect for those days when you're rushing to leave the house, but you still need to eat something. Only have 10 minutes before you're running late? All you need is five minutes to cook a delicious start to your morning.
This Hamilton Beach breakfast sandwich maker cooks eggs and meat, heats English muffins and other breads, and melts cheese; perfect for anyone on the go. All removable parts on this breakfast maker are dishwasher safe.
Promising review: "I wish I bought this sooner. I have a breakfast sandwich every morning. Mine is better than any fast-food place and this saves me so much money monthly. Great buy!" — Lucky J. F.
Get it from Amazon for $46.99 (available in two packaging selections).
17. A French press coffee maker if you're feeling too fancy for a Keurig and have a little more time on your hands. Maybe you want your mornings to feel more over-romanticized, like you've got your life together. If that's the case, then you definitely need this for your main character mornings.
If you want to taste those robust flavors every time you make coffee, then you need a French press. Not only does it filter coffee sediments from entering your cup, it also allow the delicious oils to be present in every sip! The double-layered stainless steel will keep your coffee hot for 60 minutes longer than thinner steel and glass models. It also works well for making tea, hot chocolate, frothed milk, fruit infusions, and much more!
Promising review: "My wife and I have been using a french press for over 25 years. The problem was we had a large one from another company that wouldn't quite make enough coffee for both our consumption which caused a second pot to have to be made. I searched for and found this large 59oz french press and bought it. We have been surprised and elated at the press doing a fantastic job. Not only do we make less than the total press capacity, but we have the option to make more than we usually make if we need to (like a rough night!) Also the press seems to keep the coffee a lot hotter while it is brewing....this was noticeable on the first day we used it! We experienced NO GROUNDS in the coffee and the press cleaned up easily and completely! We love this french press. The only problem is that we didn't buy it SOONER!" —Robert C.
Get it from Amazon for $29.97.
18. A personal Ninja blender destined to be your new favorite countertop appliance. It comes with two cups and two tops, and crushes ice like nobody's business!
To prevent leaking, only fill to "max fill" line, and twist the cup tightly to the blender.
Promising review: "This makes the smoothest smoothies ever! It so simple. NO LEAKING PROBLEMS HERE. In minutes you are sipping on a delish smoothie. I use frozen fruit and unsweetened almond milk, simple and delicious. I love my Ninja. The con is should have bought one sooner." —Geena
Get it from Amazon for $59.99 (available in two styles).
19. A milk frother that is sure to take your cappuccinos, lattes, and hot chocolate to the next level. Give the milk a nice spin and watch it turn into silky luxurious foam.
Two AA batteries required but not included.
Product review: "It makes coffee and chocolate milk so much better! I bought this one after having a different brand (also purchased on Amazon) for about a year. I was never impressed with the other one, but never got around to replacing it. I really wish I had sooner, because this one blows the other one out of the … water, or should I say milk? Also the extra few bucks to have the stand is totally worth it. No more mess all over the counter. I may even purchase another because I bet it would make really good scrambled eggs!" —Sarah
Get it from Amazon for $11.99 (available in 44 colors).
20. A stainless-steel compost bin because you know your scraps can give nutrients back to the soil. It's compact and lightweight enough to keep on your counter, and even comes with a secure lid that stops any odors from emerging!
This compost box is dishwasher safe. Just slide the stainless steel bin out of its wooden box, then place in your dishwasher or wash under running water.
Promising reviews: "This thing is amazing. I wish I had bought it sooner. I got the small and it holds a ton. There’s no smell. Because of the lid, you’re able to put more and more in, and the lid squishes it down. I don’t know how it compares to other countertop compost holders, but compared to the regular bowls I’d been using, it’s just night-and-day different." —Sarah
"I really like this compost bin. It looks nice in my kitchen and it’s easy to clean. I use compost bags in it which helps even more. I can’t smell it with the lid on either. I wish I bought it sooner." —mama4512
Get it from Amazon for $37.99+ (available in two sizes and three colors).