Taylor Swift recently gifted a jar of homemade jam to tourmate Ed Sheeran, complete with custom label poking fun at her infamous Kanye moment.
So what if instead of failed relationships, she wrote songs of sorrow about failed soufflés? Here are a few examples of what might have been.
1. Taylor Swift’s bRed
2. Taylor Swift’s 22 Ingredient Chili
3. Taylor Swift’s I Knew You Were Trouble Crumble
4. Taylor Swift’s Teardrops On My Steak Gui-Tartare
5. Taylor Swift’s Flour Song
6. Taylor Swift’s Long Liver & Onions
7. Taylor Swift’s Everything Has Changed But This Banana Bread
8. Taylor Swift’s Clove Story
9. Taylor Swift’s We Are Never Ever Getting Baby Back Ribs Together
10. Taylor Swift’s Back To Decemberries
11. Taylor Swift’s You Belong With Meat BBQ Sauce
12. At least we know one thing you won’t be eating …
“Your bread is a wonderland…”
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- A man was arrested Sunday after he brought a gun into a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏