Taylor Swift recently gifted a jar of homemade jam to tourmate Ed Sheeran, complete with custom label poking fun at her infamous Kanye moment.
So what if instead of failed relationships, she wrote songs of sorrow about failed soufflés? Here are a few examples of what might have been.
1. Taylor Swift’s bRed
2. Taylor Swift’s 22 Ingredient Chili
3. Taylor Swift’s I Knew You Were Trouble Crumble
4. Taylor Swift’s Teardrops On My Steak Gui-Tartare
5. Taylor Swift’s Flour Song
6. Taylor Swift’s Long Liver & Onions
7. Taylor Swift’s Everything Has Changed But This Banana Bread
8. Taylor Swift’s Clove Story
9. Taylor Swift’s We Are Never Ever Getting Baby Back Ribs Together
10. Taylor Swift’s Back To Decemberries
11. Taylor Swift’s You Belong With Meat BBQ Sauce
12. At least we know one thing you won’t be eating …
“Your bread is a wonderland…”
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration decision to rescind transgender protections, despite reports she initially opposed the effort.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.