1. Redditor TerrMys wrote this two act, 13 page script when just 8-years-old. It was aptly titled Friends II.
2. It starts with the guys playing Mario Kart, because why not, right?
4. And then Pheobe (or Phoebs, as it were) gets her purse stolen by a monkey and Monica makes one of her trademark Hi/Bye exits.
6. And for some reason Rachel is hanging off of Joey’s balcony but is saved by a “mighty donut.” The End.
8. Act 2, which is in no way connected to Act 1, is centered around an indoor pool because indoor pool, because indoor pools are awesome, especially to 8 year olds.
10. Ross and Rachel get into a fight since, y’know, that is sort of their thing.
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about a problem in Sweden were not about an event, but about a Fox News report 🇸🇪🙃
- Exactly 75 years ago today, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed the executive order authorizing the internment of Japanese-Americans.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩