1. Redditor TerrMys wrote this two act, 13 page script when just 8-years-old. It was aptly titled Friends II.
2. It starts with the guys playing Mario Kart, because why not, right?
4. And then Pheobe (or Phoebs, as it were) gets her purse stolen by a monkey and Monica makes one of her trademark Hi/Bye exits.
6. And for some reason Rachel is hanging off of Joey’s balcony but is saved by a “mighty donut.” The End.
8. Act 2, which is in no way connected to Act 1, is centered around an indoor pool because indoor pool, because indoor pools are awesome, especially to 8 year olds.
10. Ross and Rachel get into a fight since, y’know, that is sort of their thing.
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The mayor of London has urged politicians in the European Union not to "punish" Britain for the decision to leave the European Union, stating a "bad Brexit" would hurt the EU too.
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥