1. Redditor TerrMys wrote this two act, 13 page script when just 8-years-old. It was aptly titled Friends II.
2. It starts with the guys playing Mario Kart, because why not, right?
4. And then Pheobe (or Phoebs, as it were) gets her purse stolen by a monkey and Monica makes one of her trademark Hi/Bye exits.
6. And for some reason Rachel is hanging off of Joey’s balcony but is saved by a “mighty donut.” The End.
8. Act 2, which is in no way connected to Act 1, is centered around an indoor pool because indoor pool, because indoor pools are awesome, especially to 8 year olds.
10. Ross and Rachel get into a fight since, y’know, that is sort of their thing.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘