We all love a great movie, right? In fact, maybe we are all partial to enjoying a really bad movie, too (it happens to the best of us).
I recently asked the BuzzFeed Community to share what movie scene felt so out of place that they should have been filed in the deleted scenes section instead.
And, I've got to tell you, there's some pretty interesting and quite random scenes that have just rubbed people the wrong way...
1. The "goofy space alien cyber sex thing" in Avatar:
2. Transformers: Age of Extinction taking on the Romeo and Juliet law:
3. The Grand High Witch beckoning Bruno in Witches:
4. Ginny tying Harry's shoes in Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince:
5. This outburst in Kingsman: The Secret Service:
6. Alice Eve's undressing in Star Trek Into Darkness:
7. The "Cheer Up, Charlie" scene in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory:
8. The breaking out into song in The Sweetest Thing:
9. This dancing scene in The Princess and the Frog:
10. This Legally Blonde moment:
11. And the Bend and Snap scene:
12. Natasha and Bruce talking about kids in Avengers: Age of Ultron:
13. Jack Nicholson and his crazy eyes in The Departed:
14. Peter Parker's Spider-Man dance was never NOT going to be mentioned:
15. The singing crab in Moana:
16. Wanda's kids singing about ice cream in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness:
17. When Scream 2 brought in this song:
18. The post-wedding kiss in The Godfather:
19. The dancing and bonding montages in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2:
The BuzzFeed Community has spoken on their worst movie moments, but what one takes the number 1 spot? Let us know what you think in the comments!
Note: Some answers have been lightly edited for clarity.