These Homemade Fudge Popsicles Will Take Your Back To The Good Ol' Days
You can't beat this classic treat!
Homemade Fudge Popsicles
Watch the recipe video here:
2 cups sugar
¾ cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
6 cups whole milk
1. Heat a pan over medium-high heat. Add the sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla, and milk, and whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
2. Let the pan cool.
3. Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, or use popsicle molds. Pour mixture into pan.
4. Freeze for about 5 hours, until firm enough to stick popsicle sticks in. Gently slide each popsicle stick into chocolate, leaving about 2 inches in between each stick. Continue with the next row. There should be about 8 sticks per row, 16 popsicle sticks total.
5. Continue to freeze for another 4 hours, until completely frozen.
6. Remove the loaf pan from the freezer, and pull the plastic wrap upward releasing the chocolate. You may need to use a spatula to help release chocolate from pan.
7. Slice and serve immediately.