Here are some of Jenny Block's straightforward pointers for having better orgasms and a richer sex life: 🍑 👌 💦
1. Masturbation is the best way to figure out your sexual preferences.
2. If you're starting to masturbate for the first time, don't put pressure on yourself to orgasm.
3. It might take a bit of practice to find your G-spot, but it's worth it.
4. There are so many options when it comes to buying your first vibrator.
5. When giving blow jobs, take your sweet time.
6. And it's also really important that you actually enjoy doing it.
7. ^This especially applies to vagina eating. Enthusiasm is everything.
8. When eating someone out, definitely don't be afraid to use your hands.
9. Lube is crucial if you're trying out anything anal-related for the first time.
10. If you have a hard time opening up sexually, practice by yourself first.
"When you're alone, preferably when you're masturbating, practice. Say the things you imagine wanting to say to a partner, move your body in the ways that truly turn you on as opposed to the ways you think you're 'supposed,' make noise.
"The most important things to remember are that there is nothing wrong with whatever your personal desires are and the person you are with wants you, hopefully all of you, so there's simply no reason to be shy."