1. Singing releases endorphins, which make you feel instantly happier.
2. And when you sing you also release oxytocin, which is a natural stress reliever and is found to alleviate feelings of depression and loneliness.
3. You’ll also sleep better, as a result of being less stressed.
4. Tests have shown that singing improves heart rate visibility, which reduces the risk of heart disease.
5. And, when singing with someone else, your heart rates can even sync together.
Is there anything more romantic in the entire world?!
6. Your posture will get straighter and you'll gradually look more confident.
7. And your feelings of safety and confidence increase when singing in a group.
If you're in a choir, you can take risks and be on stage without having a panic attack.