5. And, when singing with someone else, your heart rates can even sync together.
Is there anything more romantic in the entire world?!
7. And your feelings of safety and confidence increase when singing in a group.
If you’re in a choir, you can take risks and be on stage without having a panic attack.
13. It’s been used as an all-natural way to help treat dementia, lung cancer, depression, and chronic pain.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.