5. And, when singing with someone else, your heart rates can even sync together.
Is there anything more romantic in the entire world?!
7. And your feelings of safety and confidence increase when singing in a group.
If you’re in a choir, you can take risks and be on stage without having a panic attack.
13. It’s been used as an all-natural way to help treat dementia, lung cancer, depression, and chronic pain.
- It's Inauguration Day — Donald Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America at 12 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- Sweeping government surveillance programs have grown in recent years – and some digital privacy advocates believe that civilian snooping will continue to expand under President Trump's watch.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌