1. First off, both films are about a shy brunette who falls for an elusive Mr. Grey and has S&M sex with him.
Secretary, starring Maggie Gyllenhaal and James Spader, came out in 2002. Fifty Shades (the book) came out in 2011 and the movie, starring Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan, is scheduled for 2015. HMMMM.
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀